Ch.15

(Dev's P.O.V)

I ran home crying, why did Megan hide this from me. I ran upstairs and slammed my door. I slammed my fist against the wall and screamed at the top of my lungs. Luckily my parents weren't home. I opened my desk and grabbed the drawing of Megan's name surrounded by a heart, I was ready to rip it when I noticed something. On my pillow was a note, I grabbed it and started reading. "Dear Dev, I've always liked you, but I knew you could do better. I've known you've liked me for years, I didn't notice how much you wanted me to know. I now realize that I belong with you, I'm sorry I discovered this just now, I'm afraid it's too late. I have and always will love you Dev, don't ever forget me. I'm waiting at the park, you'll know what to do." I clenched the note in my hand. Megan is waiting for me I must hurry.

(Collin's P.O.V)

"See you later babe!" I called out to my new lover. Sure I felt bad leaving Megan but I don't like competition especially if it's Dev. I walked into my room, on my desk was a newspaper. "Couple dies in car accident trying to rescue 16 year old Megan Nussbaum, who was ran over by an unidentified driver and killed -July 1, 2014." I dropped the newspaper in shock. "A g-ghost..." I trembled. Dev needs to know! I grabbed my phone and called Dev. "DEV! MEGAN IS DEAD!"

"I've known that Collin, I gotta go see Megan at the park! Bye." Dev hung up on me! Well I'm going to the park too whether he likes it or not. There's so many things I need to ask her.