Hospital

"I need to see her!" I yelled, trying to get past the strong grip of the hospital security. It wasn't like they understood how I felt. From how buffy they looked, I guess they didn't even have emotions.

"For the last time, Sir. I don't care who you are, she is not stable, you aren't permitted to go see her until she is stable." One of the guards said in monotone, not bothering to hide the annoyance in his voice.

"Ple-e-ease." I cried desperately. I had to get in, I had to see her.

"Come on Harry, let's go sit," Liam said softly yet firmly, placing a hand on my shoulder, in a soothing manner.

Sitting down on the couch they've provided, I buried my head in my hands.

"She's going to be fine," Liam said reassuringly. Though I didn't have the heart to trust those words.

"You don't know that." I said, my voice being muffled by my hands. I wish I could get a confirmation that she was going to be okay, but we'd been here for what felt like twenty hours, but in reality was twenty minutes.Yet, there was no news.

This was pure torture, I would rather have Hitler bring me to one of his concentration camps, leave in isolation and suck the energy out of me. It would have felt better than this. I know it would be better than this.

Knowing that my girlfriend is in pain -not even stable- and it's because I couldn't try to have a little bit of empathy for the love of my life, is the worst feeling anyone could ever feel. Nobody would ever put themselves in such situations.

"It's all my fault," I groaned, running my hand through my hair for the umpteenth time today. Even after telling myself not to do so, I can't even stop myself from rebelling against myself.

"It's not your fault Harry, don't blame yourself for something like this." Liam said.

"But it is my fault!" I said, harsher then I intended. "If it wasn't for me, she never would have been on that bus."

"There is no way that you ever could've known that this accident would happen. I'm certain she's going to be okay," He soothed, patting my back -almost awkwardly. He didn't have to be there for me, but he was. Gratitude surged through my head.

"How do you know?" I croaked, my voice coming out weak and vulnerable, which I was.

"These doctors know how to do their jobs, and once they diagnose her, she'll get better." he said, with so much reassurance that I couldn't help but believe him. His words can be hypnotizing.

"You're right." I said lifting my head for my hands. "She's going to be fine, we're going to be fine." But I felt like I was reassuring nothing but the coming fate.

"That's the spirit," Liam said encouragingly. "Do you want me to call the other guys?" he asked, indicating the other three fifths of One Direction.

"No," I said immediately. "We can tell them later but not now." Even if she wasn't stable at the moment, when visitors were able to see her I didn't want her to be overwhelmed. Plus, I didn't want everyone's pity over me. Liam never pitied, he always knew what was right to do.

Nothing happened except the time agonizing away. My insides were getting pulverized. My head was spinning, my stomach was threatening to empty itself. None of Liam's soothing words couldn't get this horrible monster of guilt off my back; and that monster was eating me alive as the time ticked by.

I constantly asked the hospital staff if I could see her, only to be told that I couldn't. I know that I was getting on everyone's last nerve (even Liam's), but I really couldn't care less.

After around who-knows-how-long of sitting in a waiting room, one female doctor appeared in front of Liam and I.

"Hello are you the friends and family here to see Ms. Beatrice?" she asked.

"Yes that's us." I said, quickly standing up.

"Hello my name is Doctor Cameron." she said, introducing herself.

"Harry Styles."

"Well Mr. Styles, we need your consent to do some tests on Beatrice." She said, handing me a clipboard with a form attached to it. "She's finally stable, but we need to find out what's wrong with her."

I felt relieved as soon as the words left her mouth. I grabbed the clipboard and the pen from her hand, not caring to read what it said; as long as it would help Bea. "Of course, but why isn't she filling these forms out?"

"Harry, I'm sorry to say but, she hasn't woken up yet. She's in a coma."

|•••|•••|•••|

Gif on the side of Harreh when he finds our she's in a coma. Aww Harreh with he little weird headband thingy, boys shouldn't wear those.

Dedication to @forevablue for winning the little competition that was up here before.

Comment and vote, the next chappie will be up very soon.

νσммєηт мє ρℓєαѕє <3