Harsh Truth

CELESTIA'S POV
"Dear diary, guess what? I'll be having a new sister soon, another princess will soon exist. I can't wait.....but.....that's not the only news I want to share with you.

I went to earth land today and I met a really handsome wizard. Don't tell the Celestial Spirit King but I fell in love with him the first time I saw him. But sadly, we can't be together. I'm a spirit and he's a human"

"Dear diary, it's been two weeks since I last wrote on you. I hate to admit it but I keep on falling for the human. Infact, i'm totally obsessed with him. All I can think about is him. I can't even do my duties right anymore and the king lectures me everytime"

"Dear diary, I fear that that the king might find out that I'm in love with a human. There's no doubt that he'll get angry and he'll forbid me to see him. I don't want to be banished. I'm the first princess, I must be a role model. But i don't want to give up on him and i'm not planning to"

'But Cosmica is the first princess. Don't tell me Comet is....'

"Dear diary, I decided to find a way to be with him. I'm going to the portal room in father's part of the royal palace. I just hope no one will catch me"

"Wow. Forbidden love happened even before I existed"

"Dear diary, this place is like a maze, it took me a long time to find the portal room. I've been there once or twice before with Cosmica so it didn't took me that I even drew a map. I put it in my new journal, where I'll write all my discoveries in"

"Where's the journal she's talking about?"

"Dear diary, I found out about a way to remain a spirit at the same time love a human. My journal is so full so I wrote the rest of my discoveries on another journal"

"Dear diary, this will be the last time I write in you. I failed, I'm using my remaining life energy to write this. This way for a spirit and a human to love each other is very life threatening, not even a Celestial Spirit Princess like me could survive. The second journal can be found at the forgotten city's library. The first journal is in you, diary. I'm gonna teleport you to the royal family, the only people I can trust with this. I wish my dear family the best. Father, I'm sorry I let you down. If you are reading this right now, I want to ask a final favor. Please erase everyone's memory of me, including my sisters. I don't want anyone else to meet the same fate I did"

'All this time, I had another sister'

It hurts. Knowing who she really was, what she's been through, even if I've never met her before

I flip through the next page, and there I see another book which might be the journal. I hold it in my hands and open it. There's a map

"This must be the map towards the portal room"

But somehow I still feel sad

"I wish I could've met her"

'Who says the truth can't hurt? They're wrong'

I don't let the sadness bring me down as I leave the library and quickly follow the map towards the portal room

LYON'S POV
Erza stops the fight and banged Natsu, Gray, and Gajeel's heads together. So with that, we continue speed walking

"By the way Cosmica, what do you mean by 'all' libraries?" Lucy asks

"The king have four libraries" Loke replies

"And each of them is really really, really wide" Cosmica adds

"Then it'll take us forever to find her!" Natsu complains