unexpected feelings part 3

BUTCH'S POINT OF VIEW

"cant you boys stay out of trouble for once in your life" blossom said she looked annoyed and kinda bloated must be that time of the month "well we could but we wont pinky ok" brick said i just rolled my eyes and looked at buttercup,she looked like she wanted to rip bricks head off 'wow buttercup looks hot when she's mad wait what am i saying she's my enemy but she is so hot DAMN IT STOP BUTCH BAD BUTCH' "hay dick head" i snapped out my day dream and saw a lime green eyed goddess standing in front of me "uh what's up" i asked trying to sound cool "well my sister is trying to strangle your brother bubbles and boomer went into the store to get some candy and scorps and kevin went shopping" "wait they went shopping?" "yep" "wow just wow well hey why are you telling me that" *in buttercups head*'because your hot and i want to go on a date with you WOAH where did that come from' 'dame she's hot  i think i'm in love but i cant let her know that  she will break my arms' there was a long and boring silence between use then i broke the silence "so uh you want to go to the gym" i asked she shrugged and said "yeah sure why not" and then we took off 'yes i scored a date with buttercup....wait WHAT THE HELL IN WRONG WITH ME???????????????" 

sorry this took so long i have just been lazy but here it is

OK so this is a late update lol this chapter is before 'the date' so yeah oopsies