the date

buttercup's point of view

wow i can't believe it i am actually on a date with butch! i'm happy and mad all at the same time, right now i'm punching a punching bag "hey bc?" butch said as he got up and moved closer to me "what do you want asswipe?" i said keeping my bad girl status intact "wow bitch much?" he said "you just now noticed?" i said with a cocky grin "well any way i just wanted to know something and be honest with me" he said as he got closer and to be honest he was getting a little to close "ok" i said as i throw another punch at the bag in front of me "do you think this is a date?" "well yes i guess heck if i'm being honest this is my idea of the perfect date" "is it now? that's cool" he said wrapping his arms around my waist. i blushed at how close he was 'omg he's touching me'

butch's point of view

man she is hot and the fact that she's blushing makes her hotter. i know what your thinking my feelings for buttercup are real there not fake, i have all ways felt this way when it came to buttercup i have just been to scared to tell her hell the bitch beat the shit out of mitch just because he kissed her hand so just think about what she would do to me! but any way i was about to say something to her when my phone started ringing "hello?" 'butch where are you?' it was my big brother kevin "i'm at the gym with buttercup" 'oh so buttercup is with you. i guess i was wrong but one question' he said "ok" 'HOW IN THE HELL DID YOU SCORE A DATE WITH BUTTERCUP?' he yelled in my ear "oww all i did was ask her if she wanted to go to the gym, and she said yeah" i said rubbing my ear i had put the phone on speaker 'butch let me talk to my sister' blossom said over the phone "your on speaker bloss i can hear you" buttercup was rubbing her neck with a towel "now what do you want" 'the mayor has called us for a mission so your going to have to cut your date short and meet me bubs and scorps in downtown townsville ok?' "ok i'm on my way" she then ran out the door "wow just wow hey i'll see you guys at home ok?" 'kay' i hung up the phone and decided to punch the punching bag myself "today has been a long day"

hey guys i'm sorry this chapter took so long but um i don't know if i told you guys or not but scourpencat and kevin are characters that i made up myself and there will be a new character added her name is javashina she's scourpencat's twin sister well i got to go bye