"the fuck have you been drinking?"

buttercup's point of view

'man where is he' i'm out looking for butch because his brothers came to our house and said that they haven't seen him for two days. it's been two weeks since our date and hell i'm a little worried too. i decided to look at the local bar because well it's butch he may have stopped at the bar to pick up some drunk have to fuck. when i went in the bar a wired sight caught my eye 'the fuck butch' he was at the front bar with his head on the counter with a cup half full in his left hand, i walked up to him and shook him "butch....butch are you ok" he put his head up and looked at me "h-hey *hiccup* butter *hiccup* cup how *hiccup* are *hiccup* you?" "the fuck have you been drinking?" i asked him but he didn't answer all he did was kiss me. all admit that i kinda liked it,  but he was fucking drunk so this was making me feel uncomfortable because butch has been know to do some pretty fucked up shit when he's drunk. So i pushed him away "look butch uh we cant do this ok" butch looked at buttercup " why *hiccup* not *hiccup*" "because the last girl you kissed,  you forced yourself on her you asshole" he chuckled a little  and then passed out "ugh this is going to be a long night"

Hey guys,  sorry this took so long well bye 😊😉🤗