two

We woke up the next day in my room, blankets all over my bed and floor.

After taking a small power nap at the party, we went back inside and got so drunk I couldn't even remember how I had gotten home. A typical Friday night for Zay and I.

I proped myself up from my bed and saw Zay lying next to me, his mouth wide open.

I stood up quickly and instantly regretted it. The world started to spin and my head began pounding with pain. Ah, the joys of a hangover.

I grabbed a water bottle that was on my nightstand and took a swig of it, laying back down and scooting over closer to Zay.

I nudged him a little, making him turn over to his side and groan.

"I really hope I'm at your house May," he said as he grabbed a pillow and covered his face, "because if I'm at my house, my moms gonna kill me."

I giggled at the sound of his raspy morning voice.

"Don't worry Zay. We're at my house,' I paused for a second and looked around my room, "how did we get here last night?" I asked him, confused.

He lifted the pillow from his face and looked around, squinting his eyes. "I think Lucas brought us here last night." He said sitting up slowly, his eyes half open, half closed.

"What a doll." I said with a bitter face as I stood up once again.

I slowly began to walk over to the bathroom, turning the shower on and getting in. The water was so warm against my body, I swear I could've fallen asleep in there if it wasn't for Zay pounding on the door, yelling at me to come out.

"Hurry up in there Penelope! You're not the only one that wants to get rid of the smell of booze on you!" He said to me as I chuckled.

I quickly finished in the shower, stepping out, putting on some blue jeans and folding them to my ankles, adding one of Zay's Thrasher hoodies over me and brushing my teeth.

Once I brushed my hair and added some mascara and lip balm, I got out and saw Zay laying on the small rug in the middle of my room.

"Zay?" I asked, laughing a little, "You can shower now."

He smiled as he heard my voice and stood up, eyes still closed.

"Lets never drink again." He said to me as I giggled.

"I'll keep that in mind next time Farkle Minkus has another one of those killer parties." I said as he winked at me and stepped in the bathroom.

As he showered, I went over to my kitchen to see a note from my mom on our refrigerator.

Working late at the office today! love you baby. (& you too Zay) xoxo mom.

I smiled at the paper and opened the fridge, pulling out the carton of orange juice and taking a quick drink from it, knowing no one was around to stop me.

"Drinking from the carton Penelope?" I heard a voice say from behind me. I jumped at the sound and quickly turned around to see a chuckling Zay, standing there, watching me.

"What the hell Zay! You scared me!" I said to him as I put the carton back in, closing the fridge and turning towards him, "Aren't you supposed to be in the shower?" I asked him.

"Yeah but I needed to get a towel. I was also thinking that we should go to the pier today. Have a little May and Zay day."

I nodded my head and smiled at him. "That's a great idea hun!" I said to him as I jumped up and down.

"Alright then, once I finish showering we'll go and we'll find a restaurant to have some lunch, how's that sound love?" He asked as he smiled with his teeth, his eyes still looking tired.

"I'll go put some shoes on!" I said as I ran towards my room, leaving him in the kitchen, laughing.

~

this is more of a filler chapter since nothing really important is happening yet . right now i'm just focusing on their friendship more than anything. okie dokie then, see y'all in the next update <3

all the love,

-s.xx