•1•

"Y/n, Boss wants you in his office."

My co-worker slash friend Seoyoung, informed me, peaking her head from her cubicle a few feet from mine.

I hummed in responds grabbing a pile of papers I was assigned with, relief rushing over me, glad that I've finished it.
I needed him to sign them anyway.

I stepped in the elevator, pressed the 12 floor where his office was.

After the ding I started making my way towards his office that had a caption CEO's Office.

After knocking three times with my free knuckles I heard a faint come in.

The minute I did so, I was swooped off the ground, then was twirled, before a body landed on a comfortable couch with me on its lap.

"Sir Jeon!" I shrieked, trying to save my hard work from getting crampled by the impact.

If you're wondering if this was some kind of worker-boss lovey thingy? Let me assure you that this isn't it. I've known Jungkook since we were still in our diapers. Eh not really. I mean. I met him when I started kindergarten, and not that I liked it, but I was still wearing a diaper that time. Fight me!

Moving on!

Jeon chuckled, as he tightened his arms around my waist, burying his face in the crook of my neck, and also creepily inhaling my scent If I'm not mistaken.

"I missed you." He whispered almost seductivly. Keyword ladies and gentleman: Almost.

He pecks my neck making me cringe for a brief second before he lets go of me. Instantly I stood up.

He flashes me a smile and walks over to his shiny black desk, planting his butt on his swirly chair before grabbing his 'lucky pen'.

I place the pile of papers in front of him, and bowed before walking my way out to resume with my other tasks.

"Wait!"

My hand still resting on the door handle I turned and raised a brow at him. "Is there anything you need Sir?"

Yes, we're friends, but we're still at work, might a well address him the right way.

He rolled his eyes clearly annoyed that I called him 'Sir'. But who cares?

"Get me some coffee."

His voice sounded more like a command, as his eyes were glued to the papers I had worked on.

Now it was my turn to roll my eyes. "I'll inform your Secretary to bring you your coffee Sir." I informed, stepping away from his office.

I heard his muffled voice shouting my name behind the closed door.

I snickered to myself before heading towards the elevator, returning back to my cubicle.

I spotted Seoyoung and leaned over to her cubicle "Boss wants coffee." I shot her a grin, as she instantly stood up from her desk and rushed out from the door.

I scratched my head still wondering why Jeon had placed her here in the 7th floor, instead of somewhere close to his office. He's her Secretary for crying out loud!

-

Work day's already over and I was now grabbing my backpack, before heading down the parking lot.

I fished my keys out from my pocket as I whistled a certain tune, enjoying the echoing sound bouncing right at me.

It was already 8:30 Pm. Others had already left earlier while some were doing late shifts.

Just before I could insert my key to unlock my car, it got snatched away from me.

I encountered a mini heart attack from the swift motion of my keys disappearing from my grasp.

I instantly smack Jeons arm while my other hand clutched unto my chest trying to ease my beating heart that seemed to most likely blow up in within a second.

"Aww~" he cooed, purposely trapping me in between his arms as my back was pressed unto the vehicle. "Did I make your heart beat?"

It was already beating even before you Jeon.

He had already changed out Of his suit. Now wearing a white Tee, black ripped jeans and Timblerlands. His hair wasn't anymore neatly swayed to one side but was now spiked up as if he had just awoken up. Either way, he looked good.

I found my composure. Just as I was about to get my keys from his hand, he instantly tucked it behind his pant pocket, stepping away from me, both hands shoved inside his pocket pants, showing me a mischievous smirk.

I had a long day today, and the only thing I wanted to do right now, was to bury myself to sleep.

I reached my hand out. "Key."

He childishly shook his head, making his hair sway with the movement. I groaned "Jeon" I was practically whining. "Give me back my keys!"

I stride towards his direction my hand now desperately wanting to fish my key out from his pocket.

He just easily grabbed both my hands and locked them together in one hand. "You're still weak." He teasingly pursed his upper lip. I rolled my eyes. "Give me back my key you jerk!" I tried wriggling my arm out from his grasp. He chuckled looking at me in amusement.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?" I deadpanned, my energy escaping my body already.

"You're staying at my place tonight." He let's go and walks over to his car.

I snickered, staying at my spot, and fishing my phone out to get one of my friends to pick me up. "N to the NO Jeon."

Just as I was about to dial a number. My phone encountered the same faith as my keys. "Jeon Jungkook!"

"I wasn't taking no for an answer Y/n."

With that he grabbed my arm and dragged me to his car.