•2•

Once we reached Jeon's house, the word Mansion tho would be the right term to use.

You've already been here before so there was definitly no need to go gawking at how perfect and stunning the place looked.

Your boss takes his timberlands away and places them neatly on the side. You do the same before following him to the living room.

"How does pizza sound?" He asks, sending you a knowing smile over his shoulder.

"Sounds like a plan."

He chuckles, fishing for his phone as he takes a seat. His free hand pats the space beside him, indicating you to sit there.

Personally, you'd rather have a whole couch to sprawl your exhausted body in. And that's where you go. To the couch across from him.

Jeon pinches his lips into a pout, . "Ah, We'll take two Hawaiian Pizza. Extra Large please."

You end up throwing him billions of flying kisses. He knows how much you're a sucker for pizza and would do anything to get them.

Once that's done, he hangs up and walks over to your couch. Even though your body had occupied the entire couch, he still squeezes himself to sit.

He grabs your legs and places them on his lap. "I think I deserve a reward for getting you food."

You place your arm over your eyes. The pizza should be here in a couple of minutes. So it's not a bad idea to nap while you wait for it. "There's banana milk in your fridge. Help yourself." You mumble.

"Hey, don't you dare fall asleep on me."

"....."

"Fine. No pizza for you then." When he pushes your legs off, your body follows too. It hits the ground with a loud thud. So much for napping.

Augh!

"Jungkook!"

"Oops." He shrugs before leaning backwards on the soft couch.

You got up on your feet, wiping the invisible dust off your pants. When you woke up this morning, you had your whole day already planned out. You'd go to work and get your tasks done as soon as you possible. After that, you'd visit a cute cafe that's across your working area. And once you've finished that, you'd go straight home, take a shower and sleep. But Jungkook certainly had other things in mind.

"I'm leaving."

"No, you're not." He grabs you by the wrist and yanks you so that you land on his lap. "Please don't leave me Y/n, can't you see that I'm lonely."

His parents weren't living with him anymore. They had to move out almost immediately to watch over their new company building right after handing the Jeon's Comapany to him. That was two years ago.

You struggle for an answer. "Fine. Just let go of me now Jeon."

This man grins like a maniac. He then tosses you on the couch like you're some doll.

You unleashed a sigh as you stare at the well decorated white ceiling. Your head's also pounding from the impact.

"Lonely my ass." You muttered, rolling your eyes.

He smacks your thigh, making you shoot him a glare from where you laid.

"Watch it. At least you have your sister keeping you company."He says with a shrug, before faking a sigh.

Snickering, you pull your legs away from his lap and respond in a matter of fact. "Who is also your fiancé. Get her to keep you company and not me you idiot." You grabbed the nearest cushion and throw it at his face. To your dismay, he catches it just on time.

He rolls his eyes, muttering some words you couldn't hear.

"Wait-" You try fishing your phone out, but then remembered that it got snatched away from your. "Can I have my phone now?"

He lifts his brow. "Why?"

You offer him a look that says what-do-you-mean-why?" Cause its my phone, and it's only right if its in my care..?"

He shakes his head, clearly enjoying you losing your patience. "No."

You groan, standing up and walking towards the hallway to search for the bathroom instead. At least you know you won't have anyone annoying you while you're in there.

"I hate you." You mutter through gritted teeth.

"I love you too!" The man has the audacity to respond with a laugh.