•8•

"Kissed you?"

You rolled your eyes. "No kidding Einstein. I mean why'd you do that?!" You questioned again.

"Cause I did." He shrugged. "Why are you making such a big deal out of it anyway?" He questions with his brows arched.

"Cause-" you trailed off. he's right. Why were you stressing over it?

For starters.

He already has a fiancé that's why!

He's basically cheating, and no way down to hell would you want that!

"Shut up." You smacked his arm, earning a chuckle from him.

"kyeopta."

"What?"

"Nothing."

-

After what seemed to take forever, you've finally reached your destination.

A huge bus was parked outside awaiting yours, Jeon and the rests of the crew's presence. It was assigned to bring you to a well-known Hotel in Paris. You heard it had a great view of the Eiffel tower, so you were super excited.

After stuffing your suitcase in the trunk, you made your way inside the huge bus.

The inside was pretty sweet, a classic business type bus.

You took your sit beside the window in the middle area. Jungkook soon made his way in after you, before occupying the seat beside you.

"So" he trailed off, as he gives you a glance. "What do you think?" You were wearing your earphones so you had no clue on what he just said. Unplugging one out, you questioned. "What?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes, the smile he had a while ago disappearing as he does so. He then lays back and closes his eyes, leaving you in a rather confused state. He looked annoyed, and you don't even know why.

After the rest of the crew had seated themselves, the bus then started its journey.

It's been already a few minutes. Jungkook was all fast asleep, you assume, While you were busily gawking at the tall beautiful buildings. You didn't miss the chance taking a whole bunch of picture. The bus then came to a turn. The impact making jungkooks head wobble slightly before landing on your shoulder.

That didn't bother you tho. You continued on with your business. As in, staring in complete fascination of what was displayed on the clear glass window.

You then felt your phone ringing. Fishing it out, careful not to make any movements that would wake Jeon up, you saw the ID caller being one of the staff Jungkook had assigned to do your supposed works.

You answered. "Hello?"

"Hello Y/n. Just wanna update you on the materials that arrived today. It seems like a different pack got delayed and would most-likely arrive tommorow."

You sighed in relief. You thought it was something bad.

Just as you were about to answer him, your phone got snatched away from you. Whipping your head towards your device, you slowly watched it being placed on the once sleeping mans ear.

Did I wake him up?

"That's it right?" Jungkook spoke, his eyes still closed shut. You couldn't hear what the person on the other line had answered tho. Jungkook hummed in responds before opening his eyes, staring at your screen and ending the call. You expected him to return your phone to you, but then happened to just shove it inside his back pocket.

"Can I have my phone back...?"

"Shut up. I'm trying to sleep."

You scoffed. "You slept the whole ride on the plane. How are you still sleepy?!" You pointed, chuckling right after. He just groaned, not planning on opening his eyes any time soon. You cleared your throat. "Jeon can I have my phone now." He sighed, fishing your phone out of his pants and giving it to you. "Here happy? Now shut up and let me sleep pabo." You snickered, pushing him off you. "Stop using me as a pillow then." You comfortable leaned back, eyes glued to your phone.

"But you're so comfortable." He whined. It was annoying.

"Not my problem."

He rolled his eyes, sulking as he turned his back on you.

"What a baby."

"I heard that.."

"Good."