•3•

"And that's it for today."

Everyone packed their belongings, now getting ready to exit the meeting room.

The meeting was held to inform that some of the staff would have to accompany the CEO to France for a VIP business meeting. Jeon Company had received a collaboration and was invited to France to discuss about further information.

"Did you already book the flights?" Jungkook asks, eyes glued to the clipped paper in his hand. The new intern wasn't doing too well writing down the reports of the incoming materials. They weren't organized properly. He already made a decision to fire him today.

As he was thoroughly reading it, his secretary Seoyoung couldn't miss to see his jaw clenching and unclenching.

"Yes, sir." Seoyoung answered. "I've already informed the crew to meet up at the airport at exactly five thirty in the morning."

Jungkook hums in respond. "How many tickets are there?"

"Pardon?"

Instantly Jungkook shot her a glare. He hated repeating his words. The secretary stutters out a reply. "T-ten."

Jungkook drops the papers he was holding with a smack on his table. "Didn't I say to get eleven?" He raised his brow. Although his voice sounded calm, you'd still manage to hear the venom lacing his words.

With her shaky hands, she scrolls through her phone to count the numbers of people that were suppose to accompany him, including herself. She counted and it was just ten people.

"B-but sir-"

He cuts her off. "Book another flight, make sure its a seat beside mine." And with that, he aggressively grabs the previous papers off his desks and exits the office.

-

A knock on my cubicle shot me out of my concentrated state. You lift your head up to find your boss smiling down on you, arms leaning on the top edge.

"Yes?" You raised a brow. Those who were leaving for France were allowed to go home early today. You wonder why his still here though.

Instead of answering your question, he walks up to you and what he does next sends you in panic mode. He shuts your laptop off. Thankfully, you had saved the files your were working on. "What do you think your doing?" He takes your backpack and begins dumping your stuffs in it. Your phone, charger, laptop, lip-tint and earphones.

"Let's go." He grabs your arm and starts dragging you out from your working area to the elevater. You yank your arm back as the metal door closes.

"Whe-"

"We need to go get your stuffs back at your place." He says casually, taking a glance at his watch.

"What for?"

He turns and gives you a smile. "You're coming to France with me."