is it a game ?

Y/n: finished eating and walks out*

Jhope: y/n where you going?

Y/n: somewhere that I'm not wanted.

Jhope: WHO SAID THEY DON'T WANT HERE?!?

y/n: calm you butt down I was kidding jeez.

Jhope: sneaks behind you* you shouldn't play around like that with me. Pins you to the wall*

Y/n: Hoseok what are you doing get off me!

Jhope: just stay still it would hurt if you move. * Kisses and licks your neck*

Y/n: moans* j- jhope stop p-please.

Jhope: wait another second, * gives you a hickey on your neck*.

Y/n: WHY YOU GAVE ME A HICKY?!?

Jhope: so everyone can know that your mine, and if you think about trying to cover it up, * grabs you and lays you on your back with me on top of you*. Your gonna get a punishment. *Kisses you passionately and a little rough*.

Y/n: hobi this is wrong,

Jhope: no it's not wrong, ever since we met again I told you I'll be your hope forever and I meant it. But I wanna be honest with... I wanna be closer than we already are.

Y/n: what you mean *blushes*

Jhope: your really slow huh? I mean *whisper in your ear* I wanna be your oppa * then goes to your lips and kisses you deeply*

Y/n: find myself kissing back*.

Jungkook: hobi have you seen where nu-.... AHHHH MY VIRGIN EYES.

Jhope: JUNGKOOK really??? *Laughs* looks like we can't get privacy right now but maybe later love you cutie *kisses your cheek and walks away*

Y/n p.o.v.

Hoseok has been acting weird lately. He been doing this just to now tell me he likes me? No it's one of his childish pranks... But what if he means it? Im so confused right now. I love jhope but he's all I have and if I give him my true feeling's he would never talk to me again and I'll die . Maybe I have to think about it. Me and Hoseok have to keep distance for awhile.

Jhope p.o.v.

I finally told y/n my true feeling's and jungkook is screaming about his eyes, like him and taehyunhg haven't bang before. But I really hope y/n accepts my confession, I really love her and I don't want to let her go again.