🎶hold me tight 🎶

Y/n: *wakes up feeling a heavy and very soar* aishh,

Jhope: morning babygirl *hugs you tightly* how did you sleep?

Y/n: *remembers yesterday and blushed, your heart is beating fast but manage to calm it and respond* really good hobi, cause you were by my side  *hugs back and gives him a kiss on his lips*

Jhope: there's that smile again...I really missed it,but I missed you more. We should get ready before they come for you.

Y/n: yeah your right, *gets up and looks for your clothes but couldn't find them anywhere.*. Hobi where's are clothes?

Jhope: aren't they on the floor?

Y/n: yes hobi im looking at rare clothes and saying we can't find them.*sarcastically*

Jhope: sorry kitten I'm still tored lay back down and I'll look for them. Besides you can't be stressed here I want you to come back home.

Y/n: sorry hobi.

Jhope: *kisses your lips* don't be sorry princess.*gets up and looks every where, then goes to the closet* found them, but how did they get here?

Y/n: throw me mine!

Jhope: what's the magic word?

Y/n: NOW!

Jhope: nope, please oppa.

Y/n: I hate you.

Jhope: that's a lie, you know you love me.im still waiting though.

Y/n: please oppa throw me my clothes.* Gives him a puppy pout*

Jhope: okay kitten here ya go* hands you your clothes and gets dress*

Y/n: *gets dress under the blankets and goes in the bathroom* I look crappy,looks like I was raised from the dead.

Jhope: *wraps my arms around your waist* baby the nurse said it's time for you to eat *kisses you cheek* I have to go *pouts*

Y/n: *gets a little sad* you'll come back right hobi?

Jhope: always for only you baby girl* walks you to the door and gives you a deep long passionate kiss* I love you y/n.

Y/n: *blushes* .....I l-love you too Hoseok.* Walks to the cafeteria*

Jhope: heh cute*walks to the desk to sign out* hey Julie right?

Julie: yup oh hey I know you stayed the night and thanks for keeping it low key, but next time you wanna bang your girl in public 1 don't throw the condom in our trash cans,2 don't leave your clothes everywhere, your both lucky I was the one to come in.

Jhope: *blushes* .... S-sorry abut that she was just I don't know I just really missed her.

Julie: yeah by the sound of it I could tell.

Jhope: *turns so much more red* You heard us?!?

Julie: no I just messing, I got a great reaction from ya though *laughs my butt off*

Jhope: o-oh okay bye then I'll be coming back again* speeds walks out the door and calls suga*.

Jin: * ugh you messy children, hears suga phone ring and pick it up*
Hello suga isn't available it's Jin your talking to how may I help you?

Jhope: hey Jin can you please pick me up from the rehab?.

Jin: HOBI YOU PABO WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN I'VE BEEN WORRIED SICK!.

Jhope: I'll explain later. I'm sorry for not texting you or calling.

Jin: it's okay, but please explain now.

Jhope: I don't want to cause noisy people are gonna hear.

Jin: same if you get back here.

Jhope: please Jin .

Jin: I'm on my way but tell me in the car okay hobi.

Jhope: deal* hang up and waits for Jin*.

Sraye: hey army's I know you guys are reading And blah blah blah.  I woke up and I said I'll give you guys smut today but guess what happened.
I was walking and I fell down the stairs and broke my leg and I'm in the hospital rn.... So I was gonna make a story cause I'm bored and I really love you guys. But I guess.

... APRIL FOOLS I got you suckers HAHA.... I'm sorry I still love ya T^T .

Jhope: UR MEAN.

sraye: sorry hobi but I got a surprise for you.

Jhope: really aww baby you shouldn't have what is is.

Sraye: close your eyes

Jhope:* closes eyes*

Sraye: *Poor's ice water on hobi* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH omo I can't breathe.

Jhope: AISHH COLD!

sraye: April fool's

Jhope: that's okay cause in bed I'm gonna give you a April fool's you'll never forget.

Sraye: welp.... I'm a gonner

~(^•-•^)~ baiiiii