just me and you

Jhope: y/n?

Y/n: *turns around to realize a similar voice* h-hobi *in a low tone*

Suga: hey y/n how are you doing?

Doctor: well she's doing fine if you asked for my opinion. Ever since she came here she's been tested and seems fine and healthy.

Suga: ever since, didn't she just came here today?

Doctor: ahh you know what I mean now I'll go I'll let y/n catch up with you two * leaves the room*.

Suga: I'll go wait out there, hobi if you need me I'll be in the car*leaves*.

Jhope: ....

Y/n: ...... * Feels awkward and turns a light shade of red*.

Jhope: *breaks the silence*  why?

Y/n: *doesn't respond or face him looks down*

Jhope: y/n please * gets closer to her*

Y/n:  * scoots back in the other side so you don't face jhope*

Jhope: are you seriously still mad about the fight? I should be mad here you ran away you got hurt and you are here scaring me half to death and you are being stubborn about it.

Y/n: * getting a little mad*

Jhope: look after we fought I felt horrible I couldn't function right. But Jin said you were gonna come talk to me and I got excited so when I went to jin's room and saw you weren't there I panicked. Y/n I can't loose you in life again I missed you and I...* Gets cut off by y/n*

Y/n: cut the crap Hoseok!

Jhope: *gets a bit mad* what?

Y/n: I said stop talking stupid and unrealistic things to me right now! Im here for a reason! And here you are for what are you part of my punishment and you trying to get me to hurt you again? Please leave I don't wanna do this I don't wan- * suddenly feels jhope's lips attached to mine*

Jhope: * grabs you and pins you to the bed putting you hands over you head and holding them*

Y/n: jhope please s-sto ~ahh.

Jhope: * stops the kiss* no because you started it by saying stupid stuff. Y/n you don't know how I feel about you and if I tried to tell you you deny it or tell me a whole new story about my feelings towards you. It's not a joke or a game if you don't believe me then *gets closer to you and whispers in you ear in a deep voice* I'll show your body to know my love for you.

( Finally the author gives you guys... Smut are you happy you sinners ;) I bet you are. And if your like but author aren't you writing it? It doesn't apply to me because I'm a chicken nugget. Don't like Smut you don't belong here enjoy.)

Jhope: * kisses your ear and slightly bites it teasing you*

Y/n: * ~ahh nahh

Jhope: * smirks at the cute sounds your making and goes to you neck and starts showering kisses all over till I find your soft spot*

Y/n: ~ h-hobiiii * grabs the covers of the bed*

Jhope: shhhh kitten you don't want anyone to hear us *kisses your soft spot again and starts roughly sucking it*

Y/n: ~ahhhh hobiii i-i needdd y-you.

Jhope: * pulls away* not now kitten be patient  I'm almost done * keeps sucking till the hickey is purple and in a heart shape.