Each-other

Jhope: *blushes* y-y/n?!?

Y/n: *blushes* eheh.... I'll go to my room now, *bows to jin* thank you Jin for picking me up.

Jin: it's no trouble.

Y/n: *opens my room door and plops on the bed* it's really clean here time i was here.*rolls up my sleeve and looks at the cuts that were made*....

Suga: *smacks the side of jhope's head* pabo you waited to long. Ima go check on her.

Jhope: no hyung I'm gonna go i wanted to talk to her in private anyway. *walks upstairs to y/n door and peeks in. Noticed she looking at something on her arm* what you doing jagi?

Y/n: huh HOBI?!? *quickly pulls the sleeve down* you can come in if you like.

Jhope: * walks to her and lays on the bed and grabs her arms* what were you doing? And don't lie to oppa.

Y/n: nothing hobi I was just spacing out .

Jhope: with your sleeve up? * starts rolling up here sleeve*

Y/n:  hobi no please... I don't want you to-

Jhope: *looks at all the scars and starts to tear up* don't do this again okay.

Y/n: hobi... I'm sorry

Jhope: promise me then if your sorry. Don't do this again understand?

Y/n: ...yes hobi.

Jhope: good girl *kisses your forehead and gets off the bed* come here.

Y/n: to where?

Jhope: you ask a lot of questions little girl *pinching your nose*

Y/n: Heyy!! That's no true *follows hobi to a room*

Jhope: do you know who room this is?

Y/n: no

Jhope: wha ?? It's my room pabo

Y/n: don't call me a pabo i never thought you can be this neat.

Jhope: ahh my heart oh my gawd my heart

Y/n: *giggles at hobi* silly hobi

Jhope: hehe *smirks and goes to y/n and pins her roughly to the wall* come play with oppa.

Y/n: ok

Sraye : THE END

Jhope: it so cruel to your reader's.

Sraye: I'm not hehe need to see a new story sorry this was short and stuff but yea I've been trying but look at the next story brought to you by yours truley.