1.

[Inside the Institute]

"IZZY HAVE YOU SEEN MY BOOTS?" Called Allison, throwing her shoes all over the bedroom floor. A laugh could be heard from down the hall, followed by the sound of heels clicking on the hard wood floor. "Have you checked under the bed?" questioned the tanned girl, placing a perfectly manicured hand on her hip. The brunette sheepishly smiled at her parabatai and sliding under the bed and emerging moments later, boots in hand. Chuckling, she slid them on her pale legs and zipped them up.

"JACE" She shouted, waiting for her boyfriend to appear infront of her. Seconds later, the blonde entered the room, eyes gazing around the shoe covered floor. "What is it babe?" he asked, placing his hands delicately around her waist. The girl relaxed at her boyfriends touch before spinning around to face him. "zip me up?" she questioned, moving her hair out of the way. Jace smiled at the small girl before zipping up her black dress and planting a kiss on the tender skin of her neck. Allison let out a giggle at the sudden contact before pulling her hair back into place and doing her make up.

"ALLY LET'S GO ALREADY" Yelled the older Lightwood sibling. See the thing is, Alec is not known for his patience and it certainly shows just before a mission. The girl pushed the mascara wand back into the bottle before jumping out of her chair and running down the hallway. She met the three Shadowhunters in the weapons room and grabbed her things. Steele, seraph blade, bow and arrow and her signature Chinese ring daggers. She put her blade and daggers in her boots, bow and quiver across her back before activating her invisibility rune. Linking her hand with Jaces', the four left the institute.

[Pandemonium]

Once the group arrived outside Pandemonium, they split up; aiming to cover more ground that way. As Allison was about to leave, Jace grabbed her wrist and pulled her into him. "Jace we have to go" she whispered, half-heartedly trying to pull away from the embrace. The small girl would be lying if she said she didn't enjoy it. "I know. I just wanted to tell you something" he replied, pulling her even closer, if that were even possible at this point. "What is it babe?" she asked, confusion written all over her pale face. The blonde smiled at his girlfriends concern before saying "I love you and be safe", planting a kiss to her forehead. Ally just grinned and replied "I love you too and be safe yourself". The brunette pulled away and jogged off, leaving the blonde boy to watch her leave.

Soon after, they spotted their target. Alec went first. Following alone until the demon turned. He quickly jumped out of the way before he was spotted. Next was Izzy, she was waiting on top of the overpass, complete with the blonde wig and the leather outfit. She looked amazing. She crouched, waiting til it had passed beneath her before activating her rune and following from the rooftops. Next were Allison and Jace who had met up again. They were stood together on the next overpass, watching as the demon changed its appearance multiple times. Old man, tracksuit man, pink dress woman. Jace turned to watch his girl, "you ready sweetheart?" he asked as the target approached. Ally just looked up at him, "I was born ready". Soon the couple were joined by Alec and Izzy, all waiting anxiously as the target walked below them. Giving each other a nod, they all dropped off the overpass. Doing a backflip as they feel and all landing on their feet. Ally grabbed Jaces' bicep as she pulled herself up, pressing a kiss to his cheek as she did so. The group continued to walk towards Pandemonium, Alec and Izzy dropping back to keep watch as they went. Jace bumped into a girl, a simple mundane. "hey can you watch where you're going?" she sighed. Jace and Ally spun round in surprise at this. "you can see us?" he asked, gesturing to the brunette beside him. "yeah, but you obviously didn't see me" snapped the girl.

The girl and Jace continued to bicker for a moment before Allison grew bored of the situation. "Now sweetheart, as much as we'd love to stay and chat, We have to be off now. Love to meet you" she spoke, sarcasm dripping from every word. Jace looked over at his girlfriend before sighing and slipping his hand into hers and watching as all the tension slipped away from her body. Ally let her shoulders relax before walking away and tugging Jace behind her. "I hate mundanes" she whined as Jace caught up to her. Finding amusement in her whining, he slung his arm around the smaller girls shoulders and planted a kiss against her temple. "I know you do babe. I know you do" he replied, a smile playing on his lips.

Once inside Pandemonium, the couple met back up with Alec and Izzy before coming up with a plan. It was risky but it was the only one they had. Izzy and Ally would go and distract the 'bouncers' whilst Alec and Jace would trail the demon from behind and kill it. Seemed simple enough. Except it didn't turn out like that as the mundane showed up just as Jace was about to put his seraph blade through the Demon. "Watch out!" she yelled, pushing the demon out the way of the blade, causing Jace to drop said item. The demon summoned the 'bouncers' and all hell broke loose. "STUPID MUNDANE" Ally yelled, stabbing a demon with her daggers and glaring at the redhead on the floor. Jace battled his way towards her before staring her dead in the eye, "Ally babe. Calm it please" he pleaded, cracking a smile at his girlfriend. "No Jace. I will not calm it. She compromised the mission and almost got you killed. I can't lose you. I can't lose anyone" spoke the girl, pulling an arrow out of her quiver and sending it flying into the heart of an oncoming demon. Jace looked down at his boots before locking eyes with the brunette. "You won't lose me babe. You won't lose any of us" he promised before intertwining their hands and meeting the Lightwood siblings in the middle of the room. "Awww as cute as this moment is guys, we have to go. We've been compromised" Isabelle broke the silence and nodded towards the door. The group of Shadowhunters followed the girls gaze as they watched the redhead mundane run out of the club. "stupid mundanes" muttered Ally as she linked hands with her boyfriend and pulled him out the club.

Back at the institute, Ally dropped her weapons in the training room before retreating to the confines of her room. She dropped her exhausted body on the bed and fell asleep. Only to be woken moments later by her mophead of a boyfriend. "ALLY" he screamed, making the girl look at him with a look of pure hatred. "What do you want? I was napping" she stated, gesturing to her duvet cocooned form. "All you ever do is nap but that is beside the point. We need to go. Get ready" he said before leaving the room. "All you ever do is nap" she mocked before rising from her bed. She pulled her dark hair into a ponytail and pulled few strands out to frame her face. She fixed her smudged makeup before leaving her room and meeting her boyfriend in the hallway. "This better be important as you had to wake me Wayland" she threatened, placing a light kiss on his lips. "That woman will be the death of me" muttered the blonde before going to grab her wrist.

A/N Hello my lovelies, I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to produce this ^^^^ I know it's not very good and I sincerely apologise for that. I have been extremely busy with work and everything inbetween so I haven't really had the time to focus on writing and upload chapters for any of my works but I will try and get back into the swing of things once work settles down. It's really hectic right now so I'm putting all of my focus on my job and I hope you all understand. Even though I know none of you actually care.

So just to reiterate what I just said. I'm so sorry for taking so long to update his chapter. Please forgive me and I will try and update more regularly. Thank you for choosing to read this mess of a story and I hope you enjoy.

~Kacie