And You Were Sitting in the Corner With the Coats All Piled High

It's been weeks and weeks since I have had a friendly conversation with Logan. Mason and I are in a week's relationship. I want to see why no one stays with me for long. I had been in California the week prior to this and went back to school on Tuesday. This week has been homework, homework, and more homework. Everyone else says so. But, I still have absent schoolwork to do.  

Kennedy hasn't been at school at all this week. It's like she's trying to prove a point. I asked her why, but she has been avoiding my questions. Everyone keeps asking me if she's okay, I had to explain to a few girls that I honestly had no idea what was happening with her.  

Kennedy and Mason haven't been talking recently. I know Mason id fond of her, really do- even though he says he's not. I bet he does the same thing he does with me to Kennedy. I bet he says straight to her face he doesn't like me. But, who am I to judge? I don't need friends, everything in my mind keeps me company. I can entertain myself. Other people always disappoint.  

I'm ready for their rejection. The school year is almost done. Ready for a new school, so ready. Out of this private school and into a new public one with more people like me. Im ready for those crappy worksheets they give us, ready for a huge school library. Ready for free public lunch. It's all that I want and all I need. It's scary to think how fast everything is going to end soon. But who am I to judge, right?  

At the moment I'm sipping on grape soda out of a huge black mug I bought at Pink, well... free gift, same thing. I seemed to lose my collar last week and it's still missing. I think my mother might have thrown it out not knowing what it was. Like all of my gauges. Oh, well. My homework still has two math lessons to be done, a science project, and an English PowerPoint. So, I'm going to have to let you go.  

Sincerely, a girl from the Lonely Hearts Club.  

Knee Socksजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें