Terms and Conditions of Surrender

April 24 2890
Terms and Conditions of Surrender

We the Black Water Pack, surrender as of April 24 2890 to the Blue Oak Pack. By this act, surrender our land and all members of our pack to the Blue Oak Pack.

We realize and accept by this act we forfeit all members titles and fall under the reign of The Blue Oak Pack. The Black Water Packs Alpha and heir to the Alpha title willingly will forfeit their title to their new Alpha, Alpha James, of the Blue Oak Pack and their heir's soon to be Alpha.

To preserve peace and insure the safety and security of the Black Waters surrender the x-heir will live with and under the instruction of the Blue Oak Packs leaders. To install unity between the Packs and complete surrender of the Black Water Pack. All members  will relocate from their current land and property and move to the Blue Oak's Pack location.

The Black Water Pack will show no resistance to their new Alpha and will swiftly assimilate into their new pack, The Blue Oak Pack.

In order to maintain tranquility between the packs the x-heir to the Black Water Pack is forbidden to associate with any former Betas, Gammas, or Honorary Warriors of the Black Water Pack. The said heir will also submit to a wolfsbane coated silver bracelet to prevent aggression towards their new pack.

No acts of rebellion under the Blue Oak Pack will be tolerated and will result in immediate execution for their crimes.

Long Live The Blue Oak Pack

              -Alpha of the Black Water Pack
              -Alpha of the Blue Oak Pack