I. "Biology Test"

Soulmates were usually just discarded as something the mind of teenage girl would dwell on

Soulmates were usually just discarded as something the mind of teenage girl would dwell on. Something that only happens in alternate universes. Something that only happens in fairytale romances . In today's society honestly believing in something as "unrealistic" as a soulmate was laughable. Honestly it was . If soulmates were real then why were there so many divorces ? Or breakups on that note?

Soulmates were meant to stay in the cheesy romance novels where they belonged . They needed to stay in the mythology and fairytales that made them up as they have no place in today's society. However soulmates were real. You truly believed it . No, you didn't believe it because of those cheesy romance novels , or those brooding fairytales and mythological tales . However you had a strong belief that they were real . What fueled those beliefs ? Funny to say, but what made you so sure that soulmates weren't just myth, were none other than the scribbles that adorned your arms.

Messy cursive handwriting adorned your arms . Short messages littered your arms . Small notes such as "Doctors appointment @ 2pm" , "Steal Kook's math notes" , your favorite was this little drawing of a penis that was there . Nice touch, you must say. The little penis was very detailed , had a perfect mushroom tip head , yet still had girth and was veiny.

This handwriting was always in messy cursive , like the person who wrote it was in a rush. This writing plastered all over your arms , however you didn't write these small notes . Your soul mate did . You couldn't prove this . Hell it was just a gut feeling. The scribble cursive looked nothing like your smooth handwriting that looked eerily similar to the comic sans font . This handwriting was scratchy, scribbly, half in cursive , half in whatever lettering that was.

Nothing remotely reminiscent of your comic sans handwriting to say the least . And who the hell was Kook? You never heard of such a person . So you know for fact that wasn't you who wrote that on your arm no matter how mad it sounds . Everyday you woke up to see your arms littered with new messages . Such as "Buy Joon a new pair of headphones" and "Avoid the cougar from next door" . That one killed you.

Every time you read these little notes that adorned your arms you smiled fondly at them. They could be so crude like little drawings of intercourse , or they could be so soft like artsy aesthetic drawings of flowers . They could be messy scratches that masquerade as letter reminding the person who wrote them to pick up toilet paper from the convince store . But you knew for a fact your soulmate put them there .

However you were too scared to test this theory . You didn't want to write on your own skin , only to be disappointed . So you refrain, so you can enjoy the image you had made in your mind of this whole situation. You didn't want to disappoint yourself , or feel as if you are a fool for believing in this wild theory about your soulmate that you made up in your head.

You were 22 years old for Christ sake, you'd sound like such a moron to believe in this only to be disappointed by writing on your skin if you didn't receive a response . The chance of not receiving a response frightened you to say the least. You didn't want everything you placed your childish beliefs on to turn out to be a lie and show that you've been living in this fantasy dream all this time.