III. Doll Face

All was sound

All was sound . All was quiet . Till you felt a rough shove slam into your ribs . Once again you make harsh contact with the wooden floors of your apartment. "JesusfuckingChrist!!" You spouted, as you made impact. Clutching your ribs you send hateful glares to the offender.

Jackson looks back at you giving you the most innocent face he can muster up. "Sleeping beauty finally awake?" He asks.

"Who let you stay over night ?" You inquire back.

"No one did , we fell asleep watching Magic Mike last night, don't you remember?" He explained as he made his way over to the kitchen.

You took a minute to think about what he just said . You did remember watching Magic Mike together . You remembered letting your mind wander as you watched the movie. It did seem plausible that you both crashed on the couch together. Shrugging your shoulders, you got up .

"Making breakfast ?" You yelled over to the kitchen from where you stood next to the couch. Your hands groping the couch as you looked for your phone . Back sore as bitch . Second night in row that you spent sleeping on the couch. Finally , after throwing cushions off the couch , and moving blankets, you came across your iPhone .

"Breakfast ? You mean lunch, right ?" Jackson called back from the kitchen.

You raised a brow hearing that . Checking the time you understood why. It was one in the afternoon.

"I suppose it is lunch time." You called back. As you checked the time noticed a text from Hoseok.

Hoseok [10:35 ]:
Hey y/n I had a lovely time at lunch today . Can't wait to see you at the party tomorrow ;)

Jesus he sent that last night, yet here you are just reading it now. Honestly, you're surprised Hoseok even texts you . You always reply so late . Your thumbs smashed in your passcode, opening the message Hoseok has sent you.

You pursed your lips and furrowed your brows while you thought of a proper reply. You didn't want come on too strongly when it came to flirting , but you also didn't want to bore him by replying so dryly. Thumbs smashing the screen of your phone, you composed your reply.

[10:48]:
Had a great time at lunch too. Expect me there Mr.Dancer <3

Your thumb smashed the send button before you had time to reconsider and possibly delete the little heart emojicon that you some how had the gall to actually type.

"Y/n, you gonna have lunch with me or not ?" Jackson called from the kitchen.

"Yeah, I'm coming mom !" You hissed back . Dropping your phone back onto the couch. Stomping over to the kitchen , you watched Jackson stand in front of your stove in your apron cooking omelettes and sausages. You leaned against the entry way of your kitchen. A smirk on your face.

"Thought it was lunch time ?" You mused

He rolled his eyes at you . "It is lunch time." He sniggered as he slid an omelette onto a plate , while pouring the next batch of beaten eggs into the frying pan.