V. "I was here first"

A few hours after dinner, the drunkard emerged from the guest room

A few hours after dinner, the drunkard emerged from the guest room. The sound of a Marvel movie made for background music as Jackson waddled to your kitchen. He quickly opened your microwave to find his share of food that was promised. His eyes wandered over to the couch, adjusting to the dim light he was able to make out the outline of a body. No. Two bodies. Hoseok lay comfortably, his hand resting on your back as you slept. Your fists gripping his shirt. 

"She's exhausted," Hoseok commented as he didn't take his eyes from the tv screen. "She makes a great stir fry too."  He smiled down at you.

Jackson bit his lip, his heart was heavy as he grabbed his plate from the microwave, not even caring to heat to the semi-warm plate. "Her cooking is great, her chicken and rice, her random mixtures..." Jackson gave a huff, he wanted Hoseok to realize that he knew you better. That he knows the most about you. Your likes and dislikes. Your past. Your small habits. He wanted to make that line clear to Hoseok, he wanted him to back off. You were his even if you technically weren't. 

"I'll have to wait and see when she wants to cook them for me then." Hoseok shrugged as he ran his hand through your hair.

Jackson's tongue swabbing his cheek, the dim light of the room making his aura twice as menacing. "That's if you stay around for that long." He huffed. 

"I've only been here two weeks and she cooking for me. I'm sure it won't be that long of a wait." He chuckled. Ignoring the threatening nature of Jackson at the moment. "You over your drunk tantrum from earlier?" 

His knuckles were white as he gripped his plate. "I'm just fine. Just drank too much." 

"Far too much." Hoseok continued, "You even punched me." His eyes piercing Jackson's. 

Jackson remained silent. 

Hoseok looked raised a brow. "No apology?" 

Jackson looked Hoseok dead in the eyes, his lip lightly curling. "No." 

Hoseok narrowed his eyes at Jackson. "Isn't it something you do when you hit someone? You say sorry?" 

Jackson narrowed his eyes back. "What if I'm not sorry? What if I wanted to punch your pretty face? Do you want a half-assed apology because it's what people do?" His voice a low growl to not wake you. 

Hoseok bit his lip and his gaze turning icy. "What have I done to you? Made you feel insecure?" 

Jackson gripped his plate with such a force, "I've been here longer, I know that girl inside and out. I took my time with her because I fucking love her and there's no way I'm stepping back because some fancy dancer came into the picture." 

Hoseok kept a hand on your back. "You don't own her, you aren't anything more than a friend. She and I have something that transcends the bounds of what you have. In seconds of meeting me, it became obvious."