IV. Streaks lol

You let out frustrated groans as you struggled to punch in the pin to your apartment

You let out frustrated groans as you struggled to punch in the pin to your apartment. The hawking night breeze showing no mercy as you and Hoseok stood outside together. Your clutch and other belongings in his hands. "God, I fucking hate this thing! Now is not the time for it start acting like a bitch!" you hissed, finally punching in the pin correctly. Hoseok let out a chuckle as you swung the door open, hand flicking on the light in the entry way. The two of you kicking off your shoes. You stumbled a bit while doing so, the heels you wore decided to give you trouble. "Ugh, why does everything have to be such a bitch?" you groaned. Hands making a mess of your disheveled locks as you ran your fingers through it.

"Here sit down, I'll take them off for you." Hoseok gave a dry chuckle, motioning to for you to take a seat on the small stair of your entry way. You hummed your gratitude, sitting down on the small stair, making sure your dress doesn't ride too far up your thighs. Gentle hands worked the straps and zippers of your heeled boots. His soft, perfectly shaped fingers ghosting over the supple flesh of your thighs. "Are you okay?" you murmured. His gentle hands continuing to take off your boots. "What do you mean?" His voice meaningful, his coffee brown orbs looking up at you. You avoided his gaze. One boot already off your feet. "I mean are you okay with this? Being here with me? I Just dragged you here and on top of that I kinda shoved my problems onto you." You muttered, still avoiding his gaze. "You can tell me if you want to leave, I'll drive you back to where you're staying."

Hoseok sighed, "Y/n", he stared at you, his perfect hands working on your other boot. "Look at me." he huffed, hands still at work. Your stomach sinking a bit, your forced yourself to look at his painfully gorgeous face. Ready to grab your keys and slip on some slippers if said he wanted to leave. "I'm fine with being here. Right now I'd feel like a shitty friend if I just ditched you, no shade." he explained. You raised your brow at the his subtle reference to Jackson. "Noted." you chuckled, relief flooding through you.

"God, tonight did not goes as expected." you sighed, standing up from your entryway, trudging over to your living room, Hoseok trailing behind you. "It really didn't." Hoseok chimed, throwing himself on your sad excuse of a couch. His eyes traveling over your apartment taking in the overall simplicity of it. "Honestly, tonight I planned to go wild ya know? I dressed a little slutty, did some dirty dancing , planned to score some , but instead my best friend decided to be a cock block, and now we're fighting and on top I didn't score any and I'm stuck wallowing in my own self pity." you ranted. The influence of the alcohol from earlier still evident. "Well.." Hoseok began, "If you want I can join in on your pity party, throw on a drama, grab some snacks and eat out our feelings." A smile on his face. You couldn't but grin back, he just had that effect on you.

"Sounds lovely." you grinned, heading off to your room only to whip your head around, "Before I go get comfy, want a change of clothes? I have some here I stole from Jackson." you offered.

"Sure." And with that you headed off to your room. Quickly stripping yourself of your clothing, clearing your face of the makeup you had piled up on it, you threw on a loose black shirt and some pajama shorts, ankle socks on your feet. Hair still a disheveled mess from you constantly running your fingers through it. Letting out sigh, you dragged your feet over to your closet. Hands rummaging through your piles of unfolded clothing, searching for Jackson's shirt and shorts he left behind from his many sleepovers at your place. While doing so, your mind flooding with thoughts of him. Why did Jackson act like such a dick? What got him so angry? This was the first time he's ever acted in such a way, you were taken aback to put it lightly. Jackson never gets angry.