Chapter 1: Hell(A.K.A. School)

Taehyung woke up, immediately silencing his alarm. He sighed sleepily rubbing his eyes with his fist. He looked at the time. 4:00 am. The same time everyday. He silently got out of the bed and made it neatly.

He silently treaded to his bathroom trying not tremble to avoid noise. He did his best to take a quick shower and brush his teeth.

He sighed internally because the hardest part is next. In his house his closet and bedroom are separate. You may be this, so why is that a problem? Well unfortunately for Taehyung his wardrobe was right next to his mother's and step-father's bedroom. He walked as quietly as possible to his closet.

Taehyung quickly grabbed an outfit. He quickly put on an oversized white shirt (like the one in the pic above) and slipped on skinny black jeans. He hurriedly passed by his "parent's" room and rushed downstairs but not before grabbing his book bag. Once he was outside he walked at a normal pace. He put in his earbuds and played "Bullshit" by G-Dragon. As he listened to the song and took in surroundings.

The sky was a dark shade of blue. The stars were illuminating a shadow on the dark sidewalk creating a slim lit path for Taehyung to follow. He walked along it until he reached the school. It was around 5:00 so he decided to sit on the bench. He didn't know until he sat on the bench that he was extremely exhausted. And before he knew it he was fast asleep.

Jimin stepped out of his dad's car. He was wondering why Taehyung hadn't called yet. He began to panic but held it in and searched for Taehyung. He looked at the bustling crowd of students but found not sign of Taehyung. But he decided not to give up. He then remembered the fact that Taehyung didn't like big crowds. He could be sitting on the bench waiting for the crowd to pass.

Jimin walked over to the benches to find a slightly trembling but fast asleep Taehyung. Jimin let out a sigh of relief and shook Taehyung's small frame with his hands. Taehyung shot up immediately grabbing Jimin's wrist tightly. His breathing coming out ragged and strained.

Taehyung looked at Jimin with eyes full of fear but that quickly vanished when he realized it was Jimin. Taehyung immediately melted his trembling body into Jimin's arms.

"Hey, Taehyung are you ok?" Jimin asked but received no response so he tried again.

"Taehyung are you OK?" Jimin asked again putting emphasis on 'ok'.

"I d-don't w-wa-nt t-t-to ta-l-lk abo-ou-t I-it." Taehyung finally responded. His voice muffled by Jimin's shirt but he got the idea.

Jimin had finally convinced Taehyung to walk into the school building to which Taehyung referred to as 'hell'. They walked to the front desk and received their schedules.

TAEHYUNG'S SCHEDULE

First period- Math

Second period- Art

Third period- Free period

LUNCH

Fourth period- GYM

Fifth period- A.P Singing

Sixth period- A.P Dancing class

Seventh period- Language Arts

Eighth period- English

JIMIN'S SCHEDULE

First period- Art

Second period- Math

Third period- GYM

LUNCH

Fourth period- A.P Singing class

Fifth period- Language Arts

Sixth period- A.P Dancing class

Seventh period- Free period

Eighth period- Spanish

Taehyung felt like crying this year he only had one class with Jimin and it was near the end of the day. Jimin looked up to see a scared Taehyung. He let out a soft sighed and cupped Taehyung's to thin cheeks. Forcing him to stop trembling and look towards Jimin.

"Hey you're going to be alright. Ok. You'll be fine." Jimin said trying to cheer Taehyung up. Taehyung looked downwards.

"Hey look at me, look at me you'll be fine Taehyung." Jimin said reassuringly. Taehyung nodded. He didn't like talking much due to his terrible stutter. For the sake of Jimin he offered a fake small smile. And Jimin smiled back not noticing the hurt in the younger's eyes. 

"Now hurry up we have to get to our classes." Jimin said walking away before Taehyung could say goodbye.

Taehyung sighed and started to head towards his first class. When he arrived he was one minute late.

"Kim Taehyung do you mind explaining why you are late?" The teacher, Mr. Minh, asked with an irritated tone. Taehyung's body trembled slightly more worse due to the man's harsh tone. Taehyung shook his head before bowing slightly and apologizing. The man simply scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Listen Mr. Kim." He said in a lower tone. "I don't care if you have a disorder because it makes you no more special than anyone else. Now go sit down and don't be late again. Understood?"

"U-underst-stood." Taehyung mumbled softly. He softly but quickly carried his trembling body across the floor to his seat in the back. Taehyung  could hear the whispers of the student's voices throughout the classroom.

"Why is he always shaking?" One said.

"He looks like a freak." Said the other.

"Nah I think he's more of psycho." Said another.

Taehyung lowered himself in his seat silently cursing himself because it's not like there wrong he was a freak. He didn't deserve to be there and he was most definitely not as special or any more special than anyone else. Taehyung let out a shaky breath and quickly wiped the tears on his cheeks.

It was going to be a rough year.

A/N:

905 words (even though wattpad deleted my draft tHREE TIMES but whatever)

Anyways here is chapter one hoped you enjoyed this piece of (peace) poo

Me looking at my writing^

QOTD: What's your nationality?

Love Yourself,

Face Yourself

Bye~