Chapter 2: Self-Harm

Taehyung looked up at the clock which read 10:45 am

Taehyung looked up at the clock which read 10:45 am. As if on cue the bell rung dismissing him from math class. Not that he was complaining it was probably his least favorite class of all.

His next class was art. He loved art because it gave him a sense of freedom. A sense of control. He loved the way the brush lifts up to meet the canvas to make a beautiful master piece (A/N: I can't draw/paint for shit unless its abstract). He felt like he represented the canvas in a way. He started of pure, white and untainted. Until the brush came along and formed him into to something else. Something beautiful yet destructive.

He walked in the hallways his footsteps making a slight noise as he walked. He did his best to avoid anyone but just to his luck that wasn't the case. While he was walking he accidentally ran into someone. And like always it had to be the number one bully of the school Felix (A/N: Yes Felix from stray kids but I have nothing against him plus he's my bias/baby but he was just the first name on my mind because of District 9). When he bumped into him Taehyung's books fell. He hurriedly tried to pick them up and tried get out of Felix's way but do to his disease his movement was to slow to even try and avoid him.

"Aye watch were you going you pathetic piece of shit." He heard Felix practically growl at him. Though by now he wasn't as surprised for his whole aura screamed beware.

"I-I'm s-s-s-orr-y" Taehyung said mentally cursing himself from sounding so weak. He hated his stutter. He felt like it made him pathetic.

"What are you retarded? You can't even get through one word without stuttering can you?" Felix teased. Taehyung sighed softly trying to ignore his words. Besides it wasn't even that bad he could brush it off.

"Why you not answering me? Huh freak?" Felix said knowing he hit a soft spot when he saw Taehyung's trembling increase at the word freak. Felix chuckled lightly.

Taehyung hated the word freak. It made him feel weak, different and he absolutely hated it.

"Look at you about to cry. I didn't even do anything yet." Felix grabbed Taehyung's shirt and slammed him on the lockers. By now many students have gathered some recording and others giggling. While Taehyung shook in raw fear. He knew no one would be there to help him and things would only get worse form here.

Taehyung tried to escape but there was no point. He knew  he couldn't his body was frail and he was simply to weak. He felt the tears rushing up to his eyes but he refused to let any of them fall.

"Why are you crying? Huh?" Felix said trying to push Taehyung to his limits. "Are you sad because daddy left you? Or maybe because mommy doesn't care?" Felix smirked when he saw Taehyung practically hyperventilate with fear and sadness. He knew he struck a big nerve then.

Taehyung tried to ask Felix to stop but the words seemed to be stuck in his throat. Taehyung started to panic more because this was usually a sign for him that he would have a seizure. He looked at Felix with pleading eyes and Felix looked back with an amused, sadistic stare.

Felix took one more glance before leaning into his ear.

"I'm going to let you go for the simple fact that the teachers are coming but I want to remember what I'm going to say. Yeah?" Taehyung looked at him fearfully but nodded nonetheless.

"I just want you to remember that you're a pathetic, worthless freak and you should have ended your life a while ago. In fact how about you do us all a favor and kill yourself now." Taehyung hear a few giggles from the crowd and Taehyung felt completely embarrassed. Maybe Felix is right he thought. Maybe I should end my life.

As soon as Felix let go of him he ran as fast as he could to the bathroom. Failing to tune out all  the whispers and giggles.

"Dear God, he's so pathetic." A girl said as he ran past.

"I know right. And he always s-t-t-t-uters." The other said giggling softly after mocking Taehyung.

"I just don't get why he's so, so abnormal." Taehyung heard a guy say before he went into the bathroom.

Taehyung quickly went into a stall, locking it before he sat down.

(THIS PART MAY CONTAIN SOME TRIGGERING CONTENT READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. CONTAINS SELF-HARM)

Taehyung reached in his book bag and grabbed he razor gently. He looked as the light reflected off the surface. He then brought it gingerly to his already scarred skin.

Pathetic.

He then made a light horizontal cut along his wrist. He smiled softly at the sight of the blood trickling down his pale skin.

Freak.

He cut a little deeper than the last time.

Worthless.

Taehyung let out a broken heartfelt sob as all his painful memories came crashing down on him. He began to cut frantically trying to feel a sense of numbness. Which eventually came. He looked down at his arms to see the damage he had done. He gasped lightly when he saw the damage he had done. He quickly grabbed the bandages out of his book bag and wrapped it around his wrist sloppily. He pulled he sleeves down and put his razor away.

(TRIGGERING PART OVER)

Taehyung hurriedly rushed to his next class feeling more light-headed than before. He hoped that he wouldn't pass out in the middle of the hallway. Again. He looked at his phone to soon realize that he missed art and it was now his free period. His "Parents" are going to kill him when he gets home. Taehyung sighed and headed to the library.

 He could feel the cuts stinging as he walked towards the library. He sub-consciously pulled his sleeves down as he entered the library. He sat at a table in the corner when he suddenly had a thought.

What if Jimin found out?

A/N:

WORD COUNT: 1006

Holy Jin that took forever to write but it was worth it. I'm so proud lmao.

QOTD: Who is your bias in BTS?

Love Yourself,

Face Yourself

Bye~