Chapter 4: Meeting

Just a filler chapter

Jungkook began gathering his things. He only packed a small bag since his target was already located in Busan.

He wanted to do this mission rather quickly for one simple reason. In order to get Taehyung he had to go to high-school. He hated high-school, he hated it so much that he dropped out.

But on the bright side he was getting paid. While getting in car he started to form a plan in his head. He originally was just going to knock him out, drag him into the car and tie him up. But now that he has to go to high-school it a whole different story. He now had to think about how he was going to get enrolled in middle of the year. (ok so it's like second semester if you're wondering). Who knows maybe he could seduce the secretary.

*Time skip to school*

Jungkook walked into the school's office to enroll himself.

While he was walking in to the office he bumped into a small kid that fell as soon as they touched.

He looked down to see the rather petite boy shaking slightly. He sighed and helped him up. Before he could catch a full glance at him the ran away.

The funny thing was the boy looked so familiar.

He sighed and shook it off. When he walked into the office he opened his mouth to ask about his enrollment but the secretary already beat him to it.

"Oh hi, you must be the new student,  Suk D." 

"..."

"What?!"

A/N:

I'm sorry

^He isn't even my bias

Love Yourself,

Face Yourself

Bye~