Chapter 5:

^ I know how to dance to Lip and Hip and other songs. I would never do it in a crowd though I don't have that must confidence.

can any of you dance?

(My oh so dearest friend says it's too sexual and I quote "WTF R U DOING" that friend is the one and only

Justanamenobodyhas besides I've seen a fucking five year old on YouTube dancing to this)

3rd Person

"What?"

"Suk D. That's your name right?"

Jungkook gritted his teeth together reminding himself to kill Hoseok when he got back. He falsely smiled at the secretary, "Of course it is."

She smiled fondly and handed him the schedule. He took it and found his way to his first class.

As he was walking he looked at the rest of his schedule.

JUNGKOOK'S SCHEDULE

First period- Math

Second period- Art

Third period- Free period

LUNCH

Fourth period- GYM

Fifth period- A.P Singing

Sixth period- A.P Dancing class

Seventh period- Language Arts

Eighth period- English

(Same as Taehyung's schedule if you didn't know)

When he entered the room all the chattering stopped and some girls and guys started to drool over him. The teacher looked up at him and bit her (Just realized the teacher was a guy but let's just say he got fired or something) lip slowly. Meanwhile, Jungkook was trying to hurl in disgust.

"Class is our new student Su-"

"Don't say my name," the teacher merely nodded. Jungkook was about to ask where he would sit but the teacher already started to ask him a question.

"You know if you need anything just tell me okay?" she said as she winked. Jungkook looked at her in shock. She would really say that in class.

"Can you just tell me where I sit, please?"

"Right there next to Taefung (IDFK)."

"It's Taehyung," he heard a small voice reply. The teacher and Jungkook looked over at the small boy who was trembling in his chair. The teacher glared at the boy who Jungkook realized was the boy he met in the hallway and is also his target.

"Listen boy, stay quiet nobody asked for your input you bastard," the teacher practically snarled. Jungkook looked at her in disgust. What the hell is wrong with this teacher. She turned over and smiled at him like nothing happened.

"Sorry for trouble. That's the only open spot," Jungkook shrugged. He walked over to his seat and heard whispers on the way.

"Poor new kid."

"He's sitting next to the freak."

"That freak is gonna mess up his reputation."

Jungkook rolled his eyes at the comments. He turned his head to Taehyung to see his trembling increased and he was holding back tears.

"Hey you okay?" Taehyung looked up at him and nodded a small hiccup coming out his mouth.

"I-i'm f-fine," his stutter was cute Jungkook thought.

"Okay. So do you want to be friends," Jungkook said loud enough for the class to hear.

The whole class gasped in horror and surprise.

A/N:

Ok I know it's short but its all I have right know. Hoped you enjoyed!

And also I'm bored so I wanna play a game.

Do we have the same bias? (even if you don't you can comment yours)

EXO- Chanyeol

BTS- Everyone

SEVENTEEN- Hansol (Vernon)

MONSTA X- Minhyuk

GOT7- Yugyeom and Jackson

4MINUTE- Hyuna

RED VELVET- Yeri

NU'EST- JR

NCT- Mark

BLACKPINK- Lisa

STRAY KIDS- Felix

BLOCKB- P.O.

VIXX- Ken and Ravi

BIGBANG- T.O.P

IKON- B.I and Bobby

KARD- B.M

There's more groups but I'm tried so I won't put anymore.

Love Yourself,

Face Yourself

Bye~