Part 2

Zeno's pov

I rejected their invitation to the bath and ran off to my chambers. I greet the palace guards when I passed each of them. I went in my room and close the door. I throw myself onto my big comfy bed trying to get some sleep. But to no avail words that makes me depressed keep appearing in my head.

"Useless"
"Weak"
"What a baby"
"King's precious little dragon"
"Can't you fight? "
"Is the Ouryuu that useless? "

As I think of it I start crying until I fell asleep.

<At the bath with the three dragons >

"Hey don't cha think Zeno is acting weird? "Shuten said while rubbing soap on his muscular body. "Really? Maybe his is just tired. "Guen said relaxing in the warm water. "Really? TIRED? That brat didn't even fight unlike us. "Shuten said. "That's because he haven found out what's the Ouryuu power yet.I'm sure he'll fight to his fullest once he found it's power. "Abi said that with his mouth in the water blowing bubbles ."keh!you're really like a mother Abi."Shuten said."Ma ma.......Shuten you gotta be polite to your brothers ,and stop calling Zeno a brat."Guen cross his arms."yeah yeah whatever......"Shuten said softly .

----------------------------------------------

{The next day}

All dragons gathered outside the castle with king Hiryuu and his soldiers."We are going to war today.Make sure preparations are done!"Hiryuu shouted.

After everyone had done with their preparations ,Hiryuu lead the whole army to the battle field .Zeno is sharing a horse with Guen since the king is too protective over Zeno .

After a few minutes of riding ,the whole army is now at the opposite of the enemy's army.Hiryuu wave his arm down signalling his army to fight.The whole army charge to its enemy and started killing."Wooohoo!!"Shuten shouted from the sky and land down killing some enemies."Don't get too excited Shuten ."Guen said as he slice his enemies. "And you too Abi,don't use your eyes unless it's emergency ."Guen said ."Roger"Abi replied him .

"Minna de Sugoi na.......(everyone is really cool.)"Zeno only could stare at how his dragon brothers are really cool when it comes to fighting."In the other hand .......I'm really useless heh."Zeno whisper to himself .