Part 4

//In the Morning//
It's morning .Guen ,Abi,Shuten and king Hiryuu all woke up to do their castle duties.But first of all they have to eat breakfast first.They get themselves ready and head to Hiryuu's private dining room."Ohayo......"Shuten came in yawning in front of Hiryuu not caring his manners . "Manners Shuten!"Guen scolded him."*yawns *Im still tired of yesterday~..."Abi came in yawning too."Ah ...Ohayo my dragons."Hiryuu looks around ."Is Zeno not ready yet?We're going to start eating soon."Hiryuu asks the warriors ."Shall I go call him?I still need to thank him for saving me yesterday."Abi said. "Hai ,you may go."Hiryuu gave him permission then looks at Guen and Shuten (I actually typed Shiten just now XD) ."Gomen Gomen Guen!"  "You keep saying that but never change!" Both of them argue each other bit noticing their king is looking at them laughing.

Abi walks down the halls and greeted the guards he passes by .Soon he reached the door of Zeno's room.Abi knocked the door and calls him ."Zeno are you awake yet?We're going start breakfast soon!"Abi said at the door .He waits there for a while to hear an answer from Zeno but there is none."Zeno?...."Abi went nearer the door .When he just decided to open the door,Zeno answered."I'm still sleeping Abi,I will eat my breakfast later....you guys just go ahead and eat without me."    "Okay if you insists...."Abi turns around and walks back to the others.

Zeno's Pov
"Zeno are you awake yet?We're going start breakfast soon!" I heard Abi said outside. I suddenly remembers what happened yesterday .I cut ,Stab,and even slice myself.But I can't see to die....I even broke my bones , but they healed up quickly.How can I die?Maybe I'll try not eating anything for a week or month and see what happens...."Zeno?....." I was pulled out of my mind when I heard Abi calls me."I'm still sleeping Abi,I will eat my breakfast later....you guys just go ahead and eat without me." I answered back."Okay of you insists...," once I heard Abi walks away I jump on my bed and crying myself to sleep.