Part 6

The dragons then kicks Zeno's door open ."Zeno! Are you alright?!"Abi began to panic after seeing Zeno crying alone on his bed."A-abi..." He sniffs."Hey kid,what happened.If there's anything bothering you speak up to us,please."Guen gives him a soften look."...look kid ,I'm sorry that I have been really rude to you.So can you at least tell me what's going on?"Shuten pats his head . "Everyone ...I'm sorry!"Zeno began to cry harder and hiccups .

"What's going on here."their king,Hiryuu enters the room.The three dragons bowed with respect ."M-my king ..."Zeno sobs."Everyone,can you please leave us alone for a while?"Hiryuu said. Everyone nodded and leaves silently ,still feeling worried of course."Now Zeno,You can tell me your problems and ask me anything."Hiryuu sat on the bed and pulls Zeno into a hug."M-my king...am I a monster..?*hic" 

" No your not,what makes you say that ?" "Whenever I got injured ,I heals really fast .But when someone slice off my chest during the war....it regenerates itself .The enemy called me a monster..."Zeno's breathing started to become unsteady."I then tried to slice myself ...and watched it regenerates .Its creepy...really disgusting..."Zeno began to cry again."I'm scared...is this really the Ouryuu 's power...?"Hiryuu  hugs Zeno tightly and comforts him." I honestly thought the ouryuu's power is to heal ...but seems like I'm wrong. Zeno,you have received the power of immortality ."