Part 3

Blood.Blood everywhere.People killing each other for the sake of their country .Being the kind young Zeno was,he is too scared to do anything."Zeno don't just stand there!"Abi shouted .A few hours had passed and the whole army was separated .The only ones here is Abi and Zeno.Seeing they are outnumbered,Abi got no choose but to use his eyes.He zoom his vision and look closely at his enemy's heart,paralysing them.When the enemies fell down Abi fell too. "Abi!"Zeno ran to Abi's side .He put Abi's arm around his shoulder to carry him since Abi is unconscious .

Rain poured hard.Zeno keeps carrying Abi trying to get to safety .Suddenly an enemy came running and slice Zeno's body with his sword.Zeno's body tore open.He dropped Abi down feeling the pain of it.But then Zeno felt nothing.He look up to find the enemy terrified ."M-m-m-MONSTER!!!"The enemy drops his sword in horror and ran away shouting 'monster'.

Zeno touch his own chest,he felt nothing.He look at his bare chest ,and they were no scars,as if it never exist .His eyes were shaking in fear.He is scared of himself.Abi suddenly moved a little ."Z-Zeno? a-are you alr-right?"Abi questions Zeno with his raspy voice."Hai I'm alright."Zeno replied and continued carrying Abi back to their camp.

"VICTORY IS OURS !!!!!" The army shouted together . "Glad you're not hurt,Zeno."King Hiryuu touches Zeno's cheeks smiling ."Hai ,thank you for your concern ."Zeno bent fine to him."it's nothing!"King Hiryuu said ."Abi ,daijobu?"Shuten kneel down to Abi who is lying on the ground."I'm fine."Abi replied.Guen came in and looks at them too."Glad you guys are alright."Guen look at his brothers."Hm!"Both of them nod their heads except for Zeno because he was still thing about 'that thing'."Time to go back!"Hiryuu ordered ." Hai!"

As they got back,The dragons went in their own rooms to clean their selves up.Zeno strips his clothes and went in the bathroom and soak himself in warm water."Huu......Just what was that just now ....."Zeno think back terrified.Zeno picks something sharp like a kinife and stab his own arm."AHH!!!"Zeno drops the thing and look at his wound ."It's regenerating....."Zeno looked scared since it really look gross.

*Stabs

Zeno keep stabbing his arm .Blood keep pouring into the water ,making it red.He watch his wounds regenerate with terrified eyes ."Am I really a monster?....."Zeno starts crying .