Chapter One

Bella's Prov 

    Lets just get one thing straight I am not normal I mean like most people have their own things, but I mean I can do things no one else can. I guess I should tell you guys the truth I am a......... Angel. I was told on my 16th birthday by two other gurdians of the Angels. My mom died I really don't know how. My father won't tell me  how every time I ask him he just says "she died and that's that dear please understand."

Most people think it is cool but it really is not I mean my father works really hard to keep our famous bakery up and running it's called Autumn Leaves so I basically do everything my self cook our meals make sure our dog Honey is took out feed and water  she is a golden retriever she has blue eyes. 

We are kinda popular sort I mean it is a great place to hang out. I help my dad out as much as I can but anyways I have to go to school I walk to my bathroom I start playing Medicine by Queen ( the song is up there you have to click the arrow to hear it.) I strip my clothes off and hop into the warm shower I wrap a towel around me.

 I open my walk in closet I throw on a black crop top that says IDGAF in white block letters and black ripped skinny jeans with black and white converse with I put in my contacts I but on eyeliner and lip gloss. 

I grab my pink and black backpack and lunch box that matches it and my keys to my car. I am in high school actually this is my last year until I head to college. I unlock my car I get in and I head to my best friends house. 

SO Sorry this chapter was short I will make the next page longer :D 

The top picture is Bella (Isabelle)