The Angel and The Devil Chapter One

I drive all the way to my best friends house her name is Jacky she has red hair and green eyes I text her and tell her I am here she texts back and says "Okay be down in a second." She opens the door the door wearing the same outfit hair and make up  when she gets in the car we giggle and say today is twin day at school She hands me a black hat that has a flat board that says IDC I put it on and say "thanks." I say "You ready?" She says "yea lets go." 

We drive to school we go to our lockers which are right beside each other. So you could say we are lucky to be best friends but bad part is she does not know I am angel and I hate keeping secrets with her. I broke the one promise I promised I would not lie to her ever. She looks at me and says "whats wrong?"

 I shake my head to get out of my daze that I was in I say "nothing" We head to our first class which  is French we walk in and take our seats because of our last names we sit next to each other.My last name is and Midnight Jacky's is Night our teacher who is Jacky's mom says okay class good news we have a new student.

 a boy about out age says hey I am Taylor Blacknight I am 6 feet and 5 inches i weigh 120 pounds I am athletic i got kicked out of my old school that is why I moved here I roll my eyes he must have seen because he smirks I whisper to Jacky and say I smell a bad boy She nodes her head to agree and giggles a little so her mom Mrs. Night can not see her. She says "okay Mr. Blacknight you will be sitting in between Ms. Midnight and Ms. Night."

 Jacky gives me a sorry look and mouths next period we talk I nod my head and agree He sits next to me He says "so whats the name." I roll my eyes and say Isabelle but my friends call me Bella He says well Bella I say my friends are the on- He says "Okay Bella does your little red head friend have a boyfriend?" 

Jacky rolls her eyes and says you know I am right here and yes I have a boyfriend he his the star football quarter back his name is Brian He says and let me guess you are the head cheerleader she shakes her and says no Bella is but I am the co captain  He looks at me. and says you I say yea he says so what about you I say what about me he says "Do you have a boyfriend?" 

I say  "No I don't because I have enough on my plate." Jacky says yea well you are the Student Council President and you help out in the animal shelter and you give the new people tours of our school I wonder you did not have to show this around. she points at Taylor. He acts hurt and says hey Jacky why do you have to be cruel to me then Mrs. Night says listen up we are going on a trip in 2 months A girl who name is Shelly raises her hand Mrs.Night says yes?"

 she says "Where are we going" She replys "To Pairs France my hometown." She starts handing out papers she says "These are permission slips have your parents sign them if they allow you to go all of the information is on there when we leave and when we will return I mutter my dad would never even notice I am gone."

 Taylor looks at me and says "You okay Bells" I say "Yea I am just fine." he looks at me a little bit longer and says you know you can talk to me anytime right I say yes of course he says can you stop the act please before I can reply a piece of paper lands on my desk and says meet me at my locker and it has a locker number on it reads 234 I say weird. 

I tuck it in my back pocket of my jeans after that the permission slip gets my way. A little bit after Mrs.Night starts teaching. I zone out because I am thinking about my life what if I did have a  om and she did not die would that other piece of my heart be better more alive?" when the bell rings I gather my stuff and wait for Jacky Taylor says you okay I say yea waiting for J He says okay he walks out Jacky comes to me and says guess what I say what......

Comment and vote if you want see ya guys later xD the bottom picture is Taylor Blacknight