CP eight

The leech, the bitch had her hands all over Jackson, who looked highly uncomfortable. "Come on you know you want me" , she said making me very mad , I mean what the hell?.

I walked up to them and his eyes immediately looked over at me and they darkened when I swayed my hips and I smirked. "Hello Jack" I said with a sweet smile that would make you sick to your stomach.

"Hi", he replied in a husky voice forgetting completely about the reptile in our room. "Would you give us privacy?!" The witch yelled, Jackson, winced at the loudness, "why the hell would I give you privacy with my man?" I asked my tone now menacing.

"Your man?", "Yes bitch my man, why do you think I refused to give you his number?", "You pixie tramp!" She yelled again , causing me to laugh out loud like a demented demon.

"Get the hell out of our room" , I said angrily , I could actually feel the anger this was real no joke. She stormed out of the room slamming the door shut making Jackson, once again wince.

"Hey princess" he greeted sweetly, "don't princess me why did you let that bitch in?" I was still seething. "She just budged in I could not stop her", "yeah right" ,I said rolling my eyes.

"You must believe me I mean it princess besides , the only person I can ever dream of fucking would be you".

With those words I turned all kinds of red. "Uh I'm gonna take a shower", "sure princess, I'll go get us something to eat". He left the room while I took my shower then looked through my closet for a sweater but I only had two that were both dirty. So like the brave person I'm I went to Jackson's closet and took one of his sweaters, a grey one with a skull in the front.

It went mid thigh and looked good on me I loved it so I decided i will  borrow them both.