CP15

Ariel POV

I woke up early in the morning and smiled , yesterday I had fun I thought , I was now snuggled up to Jackson, who still looked warn out it was early for anyone to wake up so I decided to help make breakfast.

Some pack members had their own homes and were working so I did not bother much about them I made breakfast for those in the pack house but it was a lot I guessed they could share.

Just as I looked up I gasped then grinned, "well seems your sense of smell is stronger than I thought" I told all of them sitting at the table.

Good morning everyone, good "morning Ariel", they chorused , then the three boys came running into the kitchen.

I looked at them Sam, Danny,Caleb "don't run around the halls you'll get hurt". They nodded and I smiled "morning sweeties" . "Morning Ariel".

Everyone gushed over the food then the ones I found cooking yesterday came in and stood at the door.

"Why are you standing there Amanda, Healey and Mickey?", "Uh.." they tried to explain. "Please sit down I made breakfast", they looked uncomfortable, "no were fine said Mickey", that was a clear lie and I hated lies.

I held the knife tighter in my hand and glared at them , "don't lie to me, what is the real reason you won't sit with the others?".

"We are kind of not allowed" , "why is that are you on punishment? did you do something bad?".

They did not say which made me fed up , "where's your library? I need to calm down" ,I asked sweetly.

Sam, showed me and I thanked him, "it's because their omegas" he said then left. "Omegas?" I asked myself , I decided to look for a book that will give me more Intel on that.

I searched through the shelves of books in the huge library til I found a big dusty one.

Werewolf history it read. I began to read werewolf first of all are very strong and live for a longer period of time, they stop aging at the age 25, most of them have mates , their soul mate.

That one person they can't live without they carry half of their soul. If your mate dies or rejects you you'll either die or go rogue.

I skipped some pages til I got to what omegas are. Omegas are the weakest form of a werewolf , they are often treated poorly since they don't have any form of strength and are certainly not useful in war or anything.

I got angry at that, but kept reading, they don't do anything but submit to the others of higher ranks like Alphas ,betas ,Gemma's, salsas and so on.

That was enough I was not going to stand that something in me was opening which was strange.

I walked back to the kitchen this time the omegas as they are named were washing dishes. "Did you have your breakfast?", "No" answered Healey, "then why are you washing the dishes?", "It's our job" Amanda, replied, "well sit down I'll make you some breakfast".

They shook their heads frightened, "I said sit down" my voice suddenly sounded all commanding.

They did as told very quickly, I made them something to eat then washed the dishes.

Jackson, chose that time to come into the kitchen, "hey PRI...,why are you guys sitting while my mate is washing dishes which is your job?!" He all but growled making the poor omegas frightened out of their wits.

"Jackson, if you don't calm your wolf down we'll have problems", he was taken aback by that and just stared at me.

"I know you are all werewolves and I don't really care. All I care about is fairness and what you guys are doing to Amanda, Healey and Mickey is totally wrong and to tell the truth I won't stand it.

Omegas may be weak but their precious ,there is a lot they can do , it does not have to be war. They can be intelligent , have you ever asked them what they love to do?" He kept quite.

"Well then Mickey what do you want to do?", "Well .." He said hesitantly, "do tell sweetheart don't be scared". I smiled warmly at him. "I love to help people so I wanted to be one of the pack doctors", he said , I nodded , "you Amanda?", "I want to teach at the preschool since I love pups". I smiled, "you Healey?", "actually I'm happy cooking for everyone , I just wish my mate would accept me even though I'm an omega. I also like to write and wish to write about all the good things in our pack but I can't since were not allowed".

"Did you hear that my dear mate?" He looked troubled. He then smiled "I guess I have to talk to father" , "no let me talk to him , me and your father have a lot to discuss".