CP13

"I'm a werewolf", i nodded ,"so like the mythical creatures ha?" ,"yeah". "That's actually cool, I'm human but I guess you knew that by my scent. So what were you doing out here Jade?" ,"I went for a run while the others went hunting".

"Well let's go back to the pack house, you have a whole pack?", "Yes about five hundred members". "That's good" , we walked chatting ,him telling me his going to be the new beta after his father and was best friends with the alpha's son.

When we got to the clearing ,we saw cute children playing chasing one another , they were so cute.

One who looked about 10 which was the age of the boys who were growling playfully.

He just sat there looking at his phone , he seemed like he wanted to play but something was holding him back.

"Jade, whose that kid sitting alone on his phone?", "That's Sam , he was rescued from a former rogue pack that was killed two years ago".

"He never really speaks just stays on his phone the others have not really warmed up to him since he used to be a rogue".

I frowned "I'll meet you inside , I need to wait for Jackson, and plus I'm starving".

He chuckled "sure Ariel". I walked up to the boy the other boys just kept playing.

"Hello sweetheart" , I greeted him sweetly, he looked up from his phone and looked weirdly at me.

"I'm Ariel, you are?" ,"not sure why your talking to me", "dear it's good to be alone but sometimes you need someone to talk to.

What I'm saying sweetie is that you need a friend even if it's just one. Where you come from is in the past what matters is where you are now".

"What are you saying?" he asked and I smiled , "I'm saying I'll be your friend and will help you make friends is that okay?" he nodded unsure "now will you tell me your name ?".

"Samuel", "Sam, that's a good name , come on you have a soccer ball right?", "Yeah but I don't have anyone to play with me" , "you didn't its in the past go grab it".

He raced to the mansion and soon came back with a red and white soccer ball.

I smiled and said "I'm a champion so I'm not going to go easy on you", "no way" he said grinning.

We began a one to one match and he was whipping my butt damn the boy was good.

Then I started learning and won one match, I was excited so I started dancing silly and all the kids giggled.

Even Sam, giggled, "it was only one game you know". "I know but I won it" , "I thought you were a professional", "I'm in my dreams" he began to laugh.

"Hey I have pretty good dreams", the kids around us snickered. I turned and looked at them , I raised my brow challengingly.

"I bet I can whip all your butts", "no way" the boys said, "there is no way you can beat us your horrible at sport".

I faked horror, "take that back young man" I said in a posh accent.

They all laughed, "I can't alone but I have the best player on my team", "and whose that?" they asked, "Sam, of cause".

"If Sam's on the team then so am I" said one boy , he had royal blue eyes like Jackson, I knew for sure ,he was his little brother.

"Well that's two on my team, anymore?" I asked the boys ,one that looked like Jade, smiled "I'll join". "Well then let the game begin".