CP14

Jackson POV

We came back from hunting , I was In wolf form which is gold and midnight black.

Then we heard loud giggling and laughing overall shouting. It sounded strangely happy.

We changed into our human forms and walked into the pack grounds the hunters went in with the meat while me and my family went to the source of the noise.

When we got there we met with a cute sight, my little mate was playing with the boys and every time him and his team members scored a goal he danced all silly then gave them high fives .

My little brother Danny and best friend Caleb looked to be having fun the strangest thing was that they were having fun with Sam, who was talking and laughing.

"I'm I seeing right?" asked dad, "yep that's my mate Ariel I'll introduce you guys , he kind of does not know what we are so don't freak him out".

They nodded and we walked up to the group, when I was nearer the place Ariel, turned then grinned hugely.

"Your back" he said and ran to me ,I caught him mid air and snickered .

"Someone missed me", "of cause I did you were gone all morning", "well I'm back now , so what were you doing?", "Showing some boys I'm a professional soccer player".

The boys just laughed , "Jackie, his horrible" said Danny , "betrayed by my team member what has the world come to?" Ariel, said faking horror making all of us laugh.

"His so cute" said June , my little mate turned and I put him down.

"Your pretty too I'm Ariel, by the way", my sister blushed my strong alpha sister blushed which made me chuckle.

"I'm June", "oh ,your his little sister there's two of you where is may?", May, came from behind dad she was quite shy around new people, "oh my your so cute".

Ariel, gushed, May, looked at him then grinned "thank you", "your welcome but I like honesty, I hate lairs" , he said seriously making us all shiver then smiled big again which made all of us sigh in relive.

"Ariel , this is my mom and dad, Roger and Amelia", "hello , nice to meet you" he said extending his hand for them to shake.

Mom just hugged him tightly, he giggled, "anymore tighter and your son won't have a boyfriend anymore".

We all laughed as mom let him go and he hugged dad who was actually pleased to meet him.

"This little monster you have been playing soccer with is my little brother Danny".

"I knew he was your little brother he looks like you. I'm guessing that is Jade's little brother".

I looked at him curiously , "you met Jade?" ,"yeah cool guy he was sweet. His your best friend right?", "yeah and that is Jade's little brother his name is Caleb".

"Well that's good but now I'm starving" , we all laughed again.

We went inside and he greeted everyone sweetly, everyone loved him , which was a first this pack can be hard , they don't warm up to people easily.

He seemed to be at home which was good, the little Girls of our pack dressed him up like he was their doll and he modeled for us making us laugh at his ridiculous make up.

He looked to be having fun and he complemented the Omega's cooking making them blush.

He just made everyone open up which was amazing. Sam, played with the other kids and had a smile that never faded from his face.

Night fell he took a shower and we went to watch a movie with everyone, he was so warn out he fell right asleep in the middle of the movie.

"Is he asleep?" asked Danny, "yeah", he then grinned "I like him Jackie", "I know I like him too". I took him to bed and we slept peacefully.