Meeting with the dark lord

Edited/Rewritten June 9th 2019
March 30th 2021: Right, clearly some of you are blatantly ignore the previous authors note about linking outfits. I am genuinely sick of it. It's nice that you have opinions, just don't link them in my comments. It's insulting. I know you've read an authors note about this before, so stop ignoring it. It's insulting, I'm sick of it, and if you don't like the chosen outfits, that's fine, imagine something else, just grow up and stop linking shit. If you're on this app, then you should be mature enough to keep your opinions to yourself and respect what someone says. So grow up, and stop linking Pinterest images like 'I don't like this, I'm wearing this'. Just fuck off with that nonsense. You don't walk up to someone, tell them you don't like their clothes and demand they wear something else, so don't do it with this book and what I chose the character to wear because I, THE WRITER, believe it suits the characters personality.

"Do it!" Bella hissed at Draco, looking to him, he looked to her, seeing me in the process. I gave a genuine smile and pet Sirius, who had turned back into a cat.
"Go on Draco! Now!" She continued hurling demands at him, causing him to almost crack under pressure, that was until Snape appeared. 
"Severus..." Dumbledore began to speak but was cut off as Snape recited the spell that pushed the Hogwarts headmaster to his death.
"Avada karavra!" And with a flick of his wand, Dumbledore was off the tower. We all ran down the spiral stairs and through the main hall, Bellatrix kicking plates and glasses off of the tables.
"Bella! Come on!" I giggled, pulling her from the tables. The final thing she did to the school, before we went into the forbidden forest, was smash all the glass and put out all the candles in the great hall.

We quickly wove through the large ass trees, Bellatrix skipping most of the way. I felt Sirius jump off my shoulder and I heard him shift, I turned around and saw a dark grey wolf with blue eyes. I smiled and stroked his fur back as we continued to walk along. The six of us found ourselves at Hagrid's hut just a little ways away from the main school.
"Snape! He trusted you!" I heard someone yell, I turned to see Harry Potter, just as Bella lit the hut alight. Draco turned to face Harry while Snape told us to run, we did as told. Bellatrix jumping in excitement at her newfound freedom on Hogwarts grounds. I followed the group and Sirius into the woods, down the hill quickly glancing back at Harry. I realised that by now, the students and staff at Hogwarts would have found the headmaster and be mourning his death. The cloud above the building became a bright white but faded as quickly as it arrived.
"It's sad really..." I stated out of nowhere.
"I've only been at this school for less than two years and look at the mess that's happened during that." I rolled my eyes at my own comment and continued walking.
__________________________
**************************
Now residing at Malfoy manor I spoke,
"I bet they'll try to find the horcruxes." Draco smirked at my comment and we made a deal.
"20 Galleons says they don't." I chuckle and stand up from the couch as he did the same.
"You're on!" I shake his hand as we both fell into fits of laughter.
Currently we were in the living room, we sat back onto the couch. Narcissa came into the room and announced that we would be having guests soon, remembering what today was my eyes widened and so did Draco's. We rushed up to our rooms and looked around for something black, Draco being a guy was easy. All he had to do was find a nice fucking suit. Whereas I had to go through dresses, jeans and shirts as well as shoes. Narcissa had given us 5 minutes to get ready.
"Draco! (Y/n)! hurry up!" She called up the stairs. Being too lazy I used magic and changed. I ended up with a red flannel, a black T-shirt, black jeans and black converse. I teleported down the stairs and saw the three Malfoys ready. Narcissa in a black dress with her hair down, Lucius and Draco in suits.
"Sorry." I stated, turning to the dining area of the house. I sat beside Draco who sat beside his father, to his right, while his mother sat to his father's left. Other deatheaters were around the table, not including my parents. Turns out during a stunt, they and a couple others pulled, they all were caught and sent to Azkaban. Voldemort sat at the head of the table. As usual, I leant on my elbows on the table and zoned out.

Snapping me out of my thoughts and daydreaming was the sudden shout of the dark lord, I shrunk back into my chair knowing why he shouted.
"Everyone at this meeting is required to listen!" I sighed and mumbled something incoherent.
"Repeat that." He demanded.
"Well I'm sorry for being a teenager who's parents are in Azkaban." I said so he could hear, he sighed and I excused myself to my room, Draco followed just after I began walking.
I mumbled another sentence as I left, Draco by my side.
"Let alone having a hormonal boy sat next to me." I heard a laugh come from the room we just left. To me it sounded like Bellatrix, but I wasn't sure. Obviously whoever it was heard me, meaning Draco did too. He gave me the 'really?' look and I slowly backed away and started running around the house.
"Dude stop!" I screamed, laughing as he chased me. He laughed and continued. He only stopped chasing me when I accidentally backed into the couch and tripped over the arm of it, landing back first into the cushions. I heard a devilish giggle from behind Draco and saw Bella, he, too, knew she was there judging by his expression. She smirked and shoved him forwards, causing him to land on the same couch as me, hovering above me.
"Heey..." I laugh awkwardly, avoiding eye contact. I heard Bellatrix chuckle evilly. I glared at her as she asked a question.
"So I've heard of a muggle game...seems fun enough so let's play a quick round shall we?" I slowly nod, not knowing what she's say. "Truth or dare, honey?" I'm never one to back down so I chose dare, instantly regretting it.
"Hahahahaaa. Good choice sweetie. Now do everyone a favour and just kiss him already!" I slump into the couch and sigh, Draco actually getting off the couch now. Just before he can, I give an apologetic look and pull him back down by the collar of his shirt, connecting his lips with mine. I was hesitant at first to actually go through with what Bella wanted but gave in. Shocked, Draco didn't respond but he soon relaxed and kissed back. His lips were soft and warm, but they were also...cold. Our lips moved in sync as my hands unclenched from around the fabric and trailed to wrapping around the back of his neck. We pulled back hearing more footsteps enter the room, I shrunk back further into the chair to not be seen. I heard Bellatrix laugh again and sent a glare her way, shutting her up.
"Ah, (y/n), Draco. The youngest of us all..." The dark lord spoke. Draco pushed himself up into a sitting position as I moved to sit myself up, a light blush covering both our faces.
"Get ready, we're leaving in a couple minutes." Narcissa ordered sweetly, I nodded and bolted up to my room.