A Weasley Wedding

Edited/Rewritten June 9th 2019

Not wanting to be apart of this plan I was stuck with Bellatrix. We watched the sky as multiple deatheaters tried to take down the-boy-who-lived and Hagrid. Unfortunately one shot missed them and hit a white bird, as it fell I realised it was a snowy owl. Hedwig to be precise.
"You just had to kill the owl, didn't you?" I whisper in sorrow. Hedwig was a great creature, sweet as anything and now she's dead. Ah the joy of siding with the darkness. I sighed watching as red and green light forced against each other. I scanned the rest of the sky looking for the Weasleys, my eyes landed on George and Remus lupin. The lights soon stopped and I mumbled a small goodbye to Bellatrix.I followed after the group of wizards to their location. Well I more a less teleported to them. I landed in a field, tall grass and water amongst it. Ahead of me I saw a tall building. This is the burrow...the Weasley house.
I quietly and shamefully walked up to the door. I glanced around the room and spotted one of the ginger twins laying in the couch, blood covering one portion of his face. I inhaled sharply and quietly. I knocked on the door, causing everyone to turn around, giving them a weak sympathetic smile. Upon seeing me Hermione came and engulfed me in a hug and I hugged back, cautiously. She pulled back as Remus placed the end of his wand to my neck.
"Remus what are you doing! Let the poor girl go!" Molly hissed, I sighed and shook my head.
"He's right to be on edge. I just came to apologise. And see how George was doing." I replied quietly, the wand being pushed a little harder.
"What are you on about, (y/n)?" Harry enquired, I gave a small sad smile.
"They told me not to go up there because one of us would end up getting hurt. They never mentioned anything about any of you getting hurt." A single tear fell from my eye and tumbled down my cheek. I, unnoticeably, pulled my wand out and pointed it to Remus'.
"Expeliarmus." I whispered, his wand flying to the other end of the room. I looked to George, who was looking at me.
"I'm sorry, I honestly hope you're Okay and will be in better shape soon." I nodded to the boy I just spoke to and wandered out of the building. Over the past year I had visited the Weasley household quite abit, during that time I had become closer friends with the twins, mainly Fred he seemed to care for me like a little sister, just as I did as him a brother. Walking out, I passed Bill. I nodded to him with a small wave as I entered the tall grass. He returned it and headed inside.
"(Y/n)!" I heard a feminine voice call. I turned around and saw Ginny. I tilted my head and she spoke again.
"Why don't you stay with us tonight? The twins would appreciate it." I smiled and walked up to her.
"Are you sure you guys want me here?" Molly came out looking for her daughter and saw me talking to her.
"Inside Ginny, dear. I'll speak with her." She nodded and did as her mother asked. "You're closer with the twins than anyone in this house. Stay the night, we've all been through a lot." She offered. I hesitated for a moment before nodding. She guided me inside and instructed Ginny to grab some clothes for me to borrow. I followed Ginny up the stairs after I was told I'd be sharing a room with her and Hermione.
She handed me a t-shirt and a pair of shorts, I thanked her and changed.
"Considering what just happened, I'm surprised your family is letting me stay." I mumbled, sitting on the edge of her bed, my legs crossed. She nodded and replied.
"To be quite honest, same. But you're like family to us all. Hermione and you are the sisters I never had." I smiled and hugged her. We all headed to bed but I remained awake and sat at the window looking out to the front of the house. I spotted Harry walk out, a bag on his back, Ron not far behind. They stopped walking and began talking. I couldn't hear anything though. After a few minutes they began walking back towards the house and up to their room.
__________________________
The next morning I sat with the girls and we laughed while eating breakfast. Only four of the boys weren't up. George, Fred, Ron and Harry. Ginny wandered off upstairs to get ready for a wedding. I heard her come back down but head into the kitchen. I followed after her and noticed George sneaking through the same room. I smiled, knowing he was okay. He sat at the sink, a warm drink in hand. I went and stood next to him, leaning on the sink. I looked at Harry and Ginny to now see them kissing, I mentally gagged. The ginger female opened her eyes slightly and caught a glimpse of us, she pulled back from harry and looked at us, Harry doing the same. George took a sip of his drink while I smiled at them, almost laughing.
"Morning." We teased in unison. I patted George's shoulder and headed upstairs to change. I used magic, hoping Molly or any other adults in the house wouldn't notice, and made a grey dress appear. It looked more silver than grey. The sleeves beginning at the top of the dress with lace patterns trailing down to my waist. A pale lilac skirt continuing to just below mid-thigh. Smiling, I changed into it, slipping on a pair of white converse and heading outside.
"All together now. One...two...three!" Mr Weasley called. Just after, I heard an all to familiar noise and the sound of footsteps. I wandered away from the boys and towards the oncoming noise. I rounded the corner of tall grass and saw a man walking down the track. I stood still and waited to see who it was.
"Bloody hell. What's the minister of magic doing here?" I heard George ask. So he's from the ministry?
The trio and I followed him into the house and greeted him.
"To what do we owe the pleasure minister?" Harry asked.
"Oh I think you know the answer to that question Mr Potter." The man replied. The trio sat on a couch while I sat on the back of it. The order of seating looking like this.

Me.
Hermione, Ron, Harry.

I leant my arms on Ron's shoulder blades and peered over him at what was set on the table. A small brown thing sat there.
"What is it?" I asked curiously. The minister pulled out a letter and it opened it self.
"The last will and testament of Dumbledore." He paused and looked back to us.
"To Ronald Weasley, I leave my deluminator. A device of my own making for when things seem most dark it will show him the light." He paused again while looking to Ron, who had a look of disbelief.
"He left this for me?"
"Yeah." He handed Ron the device. Upon receiving it, Ron opened it and it took the light from the lamps. He closed it and opened it again and the
Light was returned back to the lamps. I smiled and the minister spoke.
"To Hermione Granger, I leave my copy of 'the tales of beedle the bard' in hope that she finds it entertaining and instructive." He handed her a greyish blue book, to which she happily accepted.
"To Harry Potter, I leave the snitch he caught at his first quidditch match at Hogwarts as a reward for perseverance and skill." He unclothed an object to reveal a small golden ball, to which I assumed was the snitch. He handed it to Harry and Harry accepted it, slightly confused.
"To the latest addition of Slytherin, (y/n) Rivergold, I leave a suitcase that belonged to a previous student at the school, for doing exceptionally well in 'Care for magical creatures.' The previous owner asked I give this to you. A past descendant of your mother." I nodded as he handed me a worn down leather suitcase. I inspected it and saw a name written on a tag.
"Newt Scamander..." I read aloud. The minister saw my confused look and explained.
"An explorer, if you will. He travelled the world searching for magical creatures and made a book about them. This was the case he used to keep any endangered ones, many expansion charms were used."
"I'm related to him?" He nodded and I spoke again.
"Hufflepuff, I'm sure. He was expelled for endangering human life." Hermione added, I chuckled and placed the case on my lap.
"Does it still have the charms and creatures?" He nodded but also added an additional fact.
"Only a few creatures remain." I nodded knowing they were freed.
Harry was also left the sword of Gryffindor, unfortunately the sword was missing.

During the wedding reception I decided I'd take a look at the case. I left the white tent and set it down. lifting the lid I stepped down into it. Upon hitting a hard surface after a few steps I turned around. I opened a door and my eyes widen while I smiled. I saw many creatures I had heard of but not ever seen. I wandered deeper and named what the creatures were.
"A Niffler."
"Erumpent..."
"Graphorn...."
"Mooncalf..."
"Occamies!!"
"Ooh is that a demiguise???" I wandered up to the creature and pet it, it jumped and pulled back a bit.
"Sorry! I was given this case, I'm a relative of Newt!" I smile and it returned the smile, handing me a book. I took the book and flipped through the pages. Each page had a fact file and name for each creature along with its habitat and how to care for them. I thanked the demiguise and fed all the remaining creatures. I climbed up the steps again, leaving the book beside them and went back to the wedding reception.
"Hey (y/n), where have you been?" Ron asked as I sat down with the case to my left.
"The suitcase." He nodded
"Anything interesting in there?" Hermione added suddenly. I chuckled and nodded.
"Occamies, a Demiguise, a Niffler. There was even a habitat for what appeared to be a Thunderbird." Her eyes lit up and we continued our conversation about the creatures.

The music stopped and conversations began. For now I had changed into more comfortable but wedding appropriate clothes. It was a baby blue skirt starting at my waist with a white lace, short sleeved top, again with my converse.