ADVENTURE 1

"Whitney!" The squad of cheerleaders yelled at their captain who only ignored them and kept applying more powder on her nose.
"The Pep rally starts in like ten minutes!" A curly brown haired girl whined.

"Shut it Paige!" Whitney retorted harshly still concentrating on the mirror. The other girls just folded their arms and submitted to the lioness's will. Whitney sighed before putting her make up kit in her gym locker and turned towards the girls.

"Look ...girls...why are you all so worked up...we are like air, the school needs us to survive. No cheerleaders equals?..." Whitney inquired expectantly from the girls with opened arms.

"Um no...girls with pretty hair?" Paige blurted.

"That's one..." Whitney added flipping her perfectly straightened blonde hair.
"Annd no Pep rally bitches, who do you think will stir up the crowd." she correct hiking up the skirt of her cheerleading outfit.

The girls nodded in realisation and looked at their mistress in admiration. "Now lets go and give them what they are waiting for." She said heading for the door. Her little zombies trailed behind without hesitation.
Whitney was the queen bee of blossom high and like all other queen bees she made the school her hive. She made sure she ruled with an iron fist, stating clearly between the class divisions.

On their way out of the gym, the girls bumped into Brandon and his group of boys. Brandon was the king of the school and if not the most attractive male student in the school. His perfectly sculpted body frame was the tip of the iceberg. His dirty green eyes, blonde hair, and strong jaw could make any girl crawl at his feet. As expected he was the captain of the football team and was the most obnoxious teenage boy that walked the face of the earth. He smirked at Whitney and her girls as they came face to face with each other.

"Heyyy look what we have here!...if it isn't the queen bitch and her minions." Brandon announced to his boys.
Whitney groaned internally obviously not ready to exchange words with him right there.

Brandon and Whitney were the hottest couples in school but broke up months back after her affair with the attractive Spanish teacher who was later dismissed and and arrested for child abuse since Whitney told the school that he forced himself on her. The school administration believed her without a doubt but only the students knew how much of a snake she was. Brandon also knew his girlfriend well enough and found that as an opportunity to end the relationship since he wasn't really into her despite her beauty. She was just an instrument to enhance his status.

"Look Brandon can we just go to the pep rally its almost time for the entrance." She groaned.

"Oh why the hurry Whit? Planning on jerking someone off by the bleachers?" Brandon teased evoking snorts from the guys and even some of the girls.
Whitney whipped around shooting daggers at the girls that snickered at her and earned remorseful looks from them almost immediately.
She gave a fake smile at Brandon and held out her iPhone before tapping furiously on the screen.

"Oh hey girls have i shown you the video Brandon made me of himself jerking off?" She said in a loud voice. Brandon's eyes widened at the sound of that. The girls quickly flocked around Whitney trying to get a full view of what she was about to play.

"You're bluffing." Brandon chuckled while fighting the urge to run up to her smash her phone.

She only smirked at him before tapping play on the screen of her phone and immediately metallic music blasted through the speakers. The sound of a masculine voice could be heard above the music moaning and hissing while talking dirty.

"Omg!"

"Ohh."

"Hah."
Were the reactions of the squad of cheerleaders. Others covered their mouths and a few gasped.