ADVENTURE 8

Samuel opened the doors to the hall as quietly as possible but sighed defeated as the rusty hinges of the door groaned loudly diverting the student's attention towards them. The hall was quite big with milk colored walls that were beautifully decorated with canvass paintings done probably by the students. It had about eight windows; four on each side secured by metal bars. There was an uplifted ground in front which was the stage. The stage was wide enough for performances and was beautifully adorned by a mural. The mural was flamboyant enough to make sure the stage was eye catching. Ruby admired the place and as if noticing the sudden attention on them, Ruby lost her appetite instantly and started scratching her wrist; a habit she seemed to have developed whenever she was nervous since the beginning of the year. Apparently it was Mr. Cyril that was addressing the students on the podium and he looked angry which so far the foreign students had never seen before. There were two students; a male and a female both on their knees as he spoke furiously. His face quickly softened as he sighted the new students and he smiled subtly. He nodded and Samuel showed them to an empty table at the farthest part of the hall before living to take his sit at a large table in the centre of the hall.

"Such acts will not be condoned in this academy!" He continued switching back to an angry aura.

"We won't let you waste your lives and your futures in this place. What they have done is not COOL but stupid and they will be punished for It." he concluded and the students began to murmur furiously. This left the new students curious about what the two students had done in the first place.

"I bet they were boning each other in the bathroom." Brandon whispered to them and Rory only rolled his eyes.

"I highly doubt that. How old are they? Twelve?" Erika scowled seeing that she was way bigger than the two students on the stage.

"I bet they are about our age since some Nigerian teens tend to look smaller than their age." Ruby shrugged.

"Yeah, but sex? Come on." Erika scoffed.

"It's possible." Whitney commented.

"Are you speaking out of experience?" Brandon smirked at Whitney and she sighed.

"Perfect timing to be an ass."

"Can you guys not do this right now?" Rory complained and someone banged the table loudly somewhere.

"Keep quiet!" a deep voice  among the students yelled but the students increased their volume.

"I just need a scapegoat." A husky voice belonging to Samuel growled standing to his feet causing the hall to go silent in an instant. The foreign students had different views to his display. Rory was really impressed at the power the teen possessed and found him a little intimidating contrasting to the fact that he was larger than the boy physically. Ruby found his display of dominance quite attractive and made sure to give him her full attention. Whitney was more bothered about the size of her skirt than the things happening in her surroundings.

Samuel sat down and Mr. Cyril nodded at him.

"Their punishment will be announced during assembly tomorrow."

He turned to face them and signaled them to go and take their seats. The girl walked quickly looking terrified and the boy only opened his chest and bounced quickly behind her.

"Does he have a problem with his legs?" Ruby furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"It's a swag –thug thing. You wouldn't get it." Rory brushed.

"Well I agree now that the girl could be our age." Brandon chirped.

"How?" Whitney mused.

"Yawl's boobs put together make up hers." He smirked and a student from a table besides them snickered a bit too loud. Rory covered his mouth visibly holding back his laughter.