Can't Stop Thinking Of him

Jungkook POV

I went into the living room and laid on the couch, I can't stop thinking of my Music teacher, which is weird why would I want to think of him I mean, yea he's cute, that smile, and those lips remind's me of a Bratz doll, his height

he tries to be so demanding, it's cute... DAMN IT JUNGKOOK STOP THINKING OF HIM!!!!  "UUUUUGGG" "Are you okay Siar" Namjoon said walking up to me " I don't even know at this point RM I'm just going through something right now " I said looking up at the ceiling "Yes I know remember I can read minds Siar" namjoon said staring at me " yea yea yea I know id really appreciate it if you didn't read my mind without asking me first. 

"Yes Siar I'm sorry I couldn't help it, you seemed down, what are you going to do" 

"I don't know, I just want him to myself, I want to make him a slave to me, his smell. I can't get it out of my mind it brings me to life" 

" I understand Siar that's how I feel about Jin, oh my lovely Jin, so are you going to capture him or do you want me to kidnap him" 

"I'm going to wait... he's a smart guy, he is a curious one too, he will learn my secret here soon enough, and when he does I will be there to see it, and when he does, that's when I will get him, I can't risk him telling other's my secret . 

"It won't take him that long to figure it out I hope you know that" Suga said  as he jumped on the couch landing on me "OOWWW SON OF A BIIITCH" damn Jungkook talk about language," Suga said laughing I mean he's not wrong, he will find out but when is the question. 

HEY I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT, AND IM SORRY, THEIR IS A LOT OF STUFF GOING ON NEXT CHAPTER SO LOOK FORWARD TO THAT