A day full of surprises

Jungkook POV

I woke up to Tsuki jumping on the bed. 

"APPA APPA APPA SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH EOMMA HE IS IN THE BATHROOM  THROWING UP, I THINK HE IS SICK, WILL BUBBY OR SISSY BE OKAY?"

I jumped up and rushed to the bathroom to see Jimin on the floor hovering over the toilet. 

"Appa will Eomma be okay?" 

"Yes Tsuki Eomma and the baby will be okay, this happens during pregnancy"

"but why does that mean that the baby doesn't love us?"

"well, let's see did you know you made Eomma throw up when he was pregnant with you?"

"whoa, he did? but I love Eomma" 

"yes we know you do, and so does this baby, but this happens during pregnancy, now Eomma will have his moments where he will be in pain because the baby is growing so it will hurt Eomma but don't worry that just means that the baby is growing and healthy" 

"okay, Appa I believe you" Tsuki hugged me and went over to Jimin and sat down and put her hands on his stomach. 

"now listen here little buddy, don't hurt Eomma to much, he loves you, and so does Appa" she kissed his stomach and it made his smile he took Tsuki in his arms, I just stood and watched, my family is so beautiful. I went downstairs and talked to Jin about something. 

"so you really want to do this?" 

"yes, Jin I really do. I think I've waited enough its been 2 years, and I really believe its time."

"okay Jungkook ill talk to RM and J-Hope and have them help me set it up"

"thank you so much Jin this means so much to me, thank you for helping"

"Anytime your like my son, its the least I can do" 

---1 month later (5 months pregnant) ---

no one pov

"Hey babe I'm going to find out the gender today, are you coming" 

"Oh I'm so sorry baby, I have to meet up with someone to talk about something really important, I'm sooo sorry, I love you I really do, take Tsuki with you, she will love it." 

"Oh okay, Tsuki get ready I'm going to take you somewhere"

"okay Eomma" 

Jimin POV

I and Tsuki got to the doctor. 

"Eomma what are we doing here are you okay?"

"yes baby Eomma is going to be fine hahaha, we are finding out if you are going to have a brother or sister"

"OH MY GAWD REALLY YAYAYAYAYA" she got up and started to Jump around

"Park Jimin?" I and Tsuki got up and went into the room. 

Jungkook POV

"Hey Jin is everything set up"

"yes it is Jungkook, and here is the ring" 

"thank you so much again"

"anytime, where are Tsuki and Jimin?"

"they went to find out the gender of the baby"

"wait and you didn't go?" 

"no it didn't, because I'm giving him even more exciting, speaking of, did you get the key?"