Morning sickness

Jimin POV

I woke up at 4:27 in the morning to my stomach hurting I looked up to see Jungkook sleeping with his arms wrapped around me, and I suddenly felt the need to throw up, I threw his arms off of my and jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom, and threw up i felt a hand on my back but I already knew who it was

"are you okay Jiminie"

"Yea I'm fine, did I wake you up?"

"Yea you did but it's fine"

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to, I just had morning sickness and I had to rush and get up"

"Jiminie I said it's fine, I would have woken up anyway, will you be able to go in today?"

"I have to, I have to teach" wow he really had changed, "thank you though"

"Anytime you are my baby and your pregnant with my... our baby, of course I'll help"

Authors POV

As soon as Jimin was done throwing up they went back to bed till 5:40 and they had to get ready to go into school, Jungkook was worried about Jimin's morning sickness though what if he had it when Jungkook left his class and he couldn't get to him.

Jungkook and Jimin got to school, and it was after 1st period so Jungkook has other classes, Jimin told his 2nd period that if he threw up automatically call the class that Jungkook was in and tell them that Jimin needed him and it was an emergency.

Halfway threw 2nd period Jimin felt like he was going to throw up he ran to the trash can and told one of the students to call the class Jungkook was in, and he threw up, "Jimin... oh my gawd are you okay, just breath, it will be okay"

"Jungkook do ou want me to get the nurse?" One of the kids asked while helping him and Mr. Park "uhhh no actually an you go get Mr. Kim for me please" the kid shook her head and ran to go get him.

"Oh my god Jimin are you okay, Jungkook why aren't you in class, what's wrong with him"

"Hey everyone go to the library tell them Mr. park had an emergency and he sent you guys in there I have to talk to Mr. Kim about something" everyone nodded at what Jungkook said and left

"Jungkook answer me" Taehyung demanded as Jungkook glared at him "hmmm I never thought you would be one of us Mr. Kim" "what are you talking about Kookie" Jimin looked up at Jungkook in confusion "Jiminie Tae is a vampire, he's not a half one but he is a full one, not a pure blood like me so he can't turn anyone but he is a vampire... and Tae as for your question I'm pretty sure you know that Jimin's blood smells different than anyone else's you have ever smelt before... and I right" "yes you are right, and it smells different than it usually does why is that" Jungkook and Jimin looked at each other before speaking "Tae... I'm a half vampire" "but wait how can that be possible your not insane" Taehyung looked confused at the couple not knowing what's going on "that's true I'm not because my mother was a vampire my father was a human, so I'm a special vampire, and with that being said..." "he is pregnant Tae" Taehyung was so confused but not as confused, "wait how, why, when"

"He is 3 weeks pregnant 7 weeks in human... and as for your question on how... it's from me... we are dating" Tae was socked, he didn't know what to do or think "wait so your saying that my childhood friend is half vampire, a special half vampire, who is pregnant by a pure blood and his student?... huh..."

"yes that's what I'm saying Tae"

"Wow... uuhhh... no offense but out of all the vampires that it could have been... why you?"

"Because Tae... he changed me, I was going to use him as my slave, and have him under my control but I ended up falling for him, he changed me"

Wait... he changed you?, so your not the troubled kid no more, what your saying is that you are no longer trouble, you have feelings, you don't want to hurt anyone anymore??? I don't believe it"

"Tae he's telling the truth" Jimin looked up at both of them. "Yes he has changed even his best friends said it"

"Well by law in the vampire world I'm not allowed to do anything to you because you are the king, but I swear if you hurt my best friend I'll be the 1st to rip your head off, don't you dare hurt my best friend, you understand?"

"As much as I don't like you yelling... yes I understand and no you won't hurt me because if I hurt Jiminie I'll hurt myself before you could hurt me, and besides I need you contact information by the way, because now that I know he is a special vampire he is in danger every second because the insane vampires will try to get him and if they do I need a way to get ahold of you so I can call you to help, because I can't be with him 24/7 I wish I could but I can't"

"I understand here is my contact information" just then Jimin started to throw up again and they rushed to his side and helped him "Jungkook you need to take Jimin home he can't be here anymore"

"I'm fine Tae believe... blaaaahhh... me..."

"Yea Jungkook take him home he needs to rest, give him some food he needs to eat, if I were you I would give him some blood too"

"WAIT BLOOD WHY WOULD I NEED.. blaaahh... BLOOD?"

"Because it may help with the sickness because you know you are a vampire after all even if it's a little bit your baby is also in danger because Jungkook is a pure blood, and your more human, so not only will your baby be half vampire but he or she will also be a pure blood, and those NEVER happen, so I'm sorry to say it but your baby might be an insane vampire, and he or she will have tons of powers and if I've done my research right... their is only one way for him or her not to be born an insane vampire... but you have to talk to thy Jin guy for the answer to that, now go home and rest... and talk to Jin Jungkook"

Hey guys I hope you guys are having a good day, 2 updates in one day... I think I'm going to make it 3 updates I'll try but I can't promise anything 😇