i. TORRENT DARKNESS

i. TORRENT DARKNESS
this is where i should hide

        Acacia taught herself how to defendher own life and people's life; No more killing

her own life and people's life; No more killing. Acacia struggles with the devil inside her, now she understands why her friends stayed away from her when she was a kid. She kills people, she murders.
She's thinking that bondage was better, she would isolate herself to lock her away from innocent beings. "This is it." She mutters, her head glances up as she saw a dark cave. She lightens up the whole cave with a bright light, her tracks were unknowned. The place she would stayed in were not located in regular maps, she founds out the place from historical events. Dark ones. Acacia weren't terrified of any other beings around the location, Acacia were afraid of herself. She's afraid that she would kill another important person in her life.

She sat down in the cold and dark cave, the lights weren't strong enough to lit up the cave. She had enough food for a year, it won't die since her powers could fresh up dead things. But it wouldn't made it came back to life, just freshens so it won't get rotten. The locations still got signals for phonecalls and such, but she would barely use her cellphone. She would just take on adventures around the place. And hoped for the best thing that could happen to her.

        "I knew it!" Acacia mutters, she brings the torch in her hands and saw some reliefs on the rock walls. It tells a story about a woman; She rules some kind of a kingdom. The kingdom was burned down and some people remained dead or alive. The people who are still alive became a slave. Her name is Queen Castella, she had powers to bring death and suffering. But when her loved ones starts to die one by one, her own life will be wasting away slowly with them. And she would bring light, life, and freedom to all the people. If she wanted to sacrifice herself. She was called with 'The Reaper'.
Her death warns that her legacy might come in the most darkest, desperate, and regret times on Earth.

"It might be me..." Acacia whispers, she haven't thought about her new self that much. It's stressing the hell out of her, she really hoped that in the incoming days she wouldn't have to appear. She hoped the dark days wouldn't be there for her, so she won't have to come out. She's afraid, afraid of herself. She's not proud of what she became, she remembered when she was just a child.

        She decided to be a doctor. But knowing she had the powers of bringing death to people, being a doctor is impossible.

She lays herself down on top of the rocks and tried to calm herself, so she fell asleep. In the middle of her sleep, her dreams haunts. It's about something's coming, a mad non human that decide to ruin the world. With a strength of a god, he would wipe out existence with just a snap of his fingers. And that's when Acacia would let herself out, she didn't want to come out but something would force her to. Not something, but someone. A group heroic people, and Acacia has been waiting.

authors note
short but spicyyyy
next chapter will be updated
after infinity war!! im excited!