vi. GRIEF

vi. GRIEF
here goes nothing

        "Watch out!" Bucky yelled to make sure that Acacia won't get hurt, "This got me mad as hell

        "Watch out!" Bucky yelled to make sure that Acacia won't get hurt, "This got me mad as hell..." Acacia said as she drew powers from the enemies she killed. "It feels good, right? Killing!" Bucky laughed whilst he's shooting around with his gun. "It's primitive, I'm tired of killing!" Acacia answered as she ran across him, she flew with her dark power and toss the spark around the aliens. "Look at her," Natasha smiled, "She's believing in herself, and she became a hero." Nat continued.

Acacia looks down and did a landing, she ran to help Steve and T'Challa. Everybody was busy with their own weapons and powers, this is it. Acacia thought, this is what her power warns about. Her dreams, her vision, it was all clear at this moment.
This could be the last day in her life, and she's making it a special one. "There are too much of them!" Bruce shouted as he struggled with the Hulkbuster suit, Acacia stared around her while fighting the morons.

        Until, a huge lightning brought them to shock. Thor, the only word that came up from their mind. "Bring me Thanos!!" Thor shouted, he lifts up his new weapon, and hits it on the ground. "Hahah! You are all so screwed!" Bruce yelled happily, Acacia smiles widely and continued the fight alongside Natasha and Okoye. "Holy shit, what the hell is that?" Acacia saw something rolled up across the battlefield.
"Fallback! Fallback!" T'Challa shouted as they ran onto the safer place.

Acacia turns around and covers herself, then Wanda stopped the machine. Everybody was staring at her, "Good job." Acacia muttered, "Why was she up there all the time?" Okoye joked, Proxima Midnight seems a little disturbed by Wanda's approachment, but that means they can catch Vision easily without Wanda. "Guys, there's a Vision situation here!" Sam spoke through the communication device. "I'm on it!" Wanda replies, but then she got hit by Proxima.

        "Wanda is in trouble!" Acacia shouted over to Natasha and Okoye. Three of them ran into her, and stopped as they approached behind Proxima Midnight. "You will die alone." Proxima threathens, Wanda was struggling. "She's not alone." Natasha stated, "You are." Acacia continues, the ladies got into a fight together with Proxima. Acacia got whipped by her staff, and she easily got up.

"Here!" Acacia grabbed Natasha's weapon that fell and threw it back at her. She kicked Proxima, "Feisty." Proxima smirked and threw the staff at her again as she dropped Natasha to the ground and tried to strangle her with Proxima's hand. Wanda grunts and threw her away with her power. "Great." Okoye muttered.

/ / / /

        Things got a little odd as time passes, Steve decided to save Vision's life. "Steve needs help." Acacia stopped, "I'm going to him." She continued, Natasha nodded and lets her run into Steve. Acacia looks around and flew up to the hill where Steve and Vision stayed. "Are you alright?" Acacia asked Steve as she helped him up, "I'm good." He smiled at her, "It's really messy here, we can't stop him. It's barely even posibble." Acacia stated, Steve looks down.

He felt pity for dragging in Acacia, but she need savings. So she wouldn't died on her own, "I'm sorry for taking you in, I really am." Steve breaks the silence, "No. Don't be, thanks to you I actually mean something. Thank you, Steve." She smiled and held his hand, her gloves are starting to tear apart but it still can hold her strength.
As she breaks, Vision stood. "He's coming." Vision worries, Wanda approaches and walks over to Vision. "You must destroy the stone now." Vision claimed, "Everyone on my position, now." Captain orders, the others quickly got together to stop Thanos.

       Acacia's hair turned really dark and fiery, her hands were as terrifying as a frostbite, and her eyes turned dark with bravery. Her head is filled with tragic futures, but she tries not to focus at it. "Here goes nothing..." Acacia murmured, and stood stiffly.

A portal opens, revealing a big purple alien, who they call a monster. "There he is, Cap. Thanos." Bruce stiffly spoke, "Stay sharp." Steve said, everybody moved forward. Acacia removes her gloves and tried to flew over to Thanos, but he smirked and blows her away with the Infinity Stones. Acacia got furious, and shouted over to him, the ghosts of her powers drews over to Thanos.
But the Reality stone, turned it to ash.
"This is imposibble." She stated as tears starts to roll down her cheeks as she kept on fighting.

        Acacia goes for his leg as she slide over to him, Thanos stared down at her. "Oh child, die already." He smiled, and raised his legs. Acacia fell to the ground, he dropped his leg over to Acacia's thigh. She felt a horrible pain over her body and starts to feel numb, she shouted. Her powers throw Thanos away as she shouts, "Sia!" Bucky yelled, Thanos stood and fights Bucky. Acacia layed down, she couldn't see anything else other than Steve trying to stop Thanos's hands, and Acacia could see the pain in Wanda as she tried to destroy Vision's stone.

Acacia shuts her eyes and heard Thanos's laugh ringing in her ears, her fear starts to bite her heart again. She felt a true feeling of heartache, failure. The word haunts, failing. She cries inside her heart, until Thor breaks in, and bury his axe on Thanos's chest. Acacia still know something is wrong, "You should've gone for the head!" Thanos snaps his fingers, "No!" Thor shouted. It was a total blackout.

        There was nothing but silence, then screaming starts to happen. The sound of a blood dripping, a voice of a man saying I'm sorry, I love you all. I'am so broken, a voice said. A sound of a startling woman, childrens crying, men and women mourning. Every single sound of a grief and loss starts to rung in the middle of the emptiness. Then a bright light comes in, as they turned back to reality. "What did you do?!" Thor questions Thanos, he answered nothing. Thanos opens his portal and left.

The winds are blewing, Acacia softly sat down even though her feet felt numb. "Thor, what's going on?" Steve breathes heavily, Acacia's tears is back again. "Something's not right," She sighs, "Steve?" Bucky walked over to him, his hands fell apart as he turned to dust. Acacia was deeply in shock, Bucky fell right infront of her. She touched the dust, Steve walked over and did the same thing. "What's going on?!" Acacia was desperate, she saw Okoye mourning over T'Challa. He turned to dust too.

        "Everybody's gone." Steve mutters, nearly soundless. Natasha ran over to him, and she was truly in shock. Everybody got silenced, there was only Acacia who was mourning and sitting in full desperate, Thor stood stiffly without saying anything, Rocket sitting as he stared down to his feet, Rhodes standing in complete devastatement, Okoye was drowning in her tears, Bruce inside the Hulkbuster was completely speechless, Natasha staring down at Vision, and Steve... The Captain. Breathing heavily, and again... Guilt and Failure also Grief. "Oh god..." Steve breathes.

authors note
this chapter is fucking
tearing me a part im dying
whilst writing this jshdhdhf
act two is coming up!