iii. HELL SHOULD BAR THE WAY

the sun wont shine on you today

 HELL SHOULD BAR THE WAYthe sun wont shine on you today

STEVE, SAM, AND NATASHA'S JET

        "I thought we made a deal." Natasha confirmed, Steve and the others has been busy rescuing Wanda and Vision from Thanos's ugly allies. Not to mention the word ugly, but it's a fact.
"I'm sorry, we just need a little more time." Wanda replied, "Where are we going?" Sam asked Steve softly.

"Home." Steve answered.

        "But, should we find the "girl" first?" Natasha asked Steve, "The girl?" Wanda glances over to Steve. "The Reaper, the girl who tried to became as the Necromancer."
"Wha? What the hell is a Necromancer?" Sam replied to Steve's answer. "Brings people to life." Vision answered.

"I know where she is." Wanda told them, "How did you know? You doesn't know her." Sam claimed, "Acacia Castellanos. She's the daughter of Henrik Castellanos,
Henrik is my father's colleague. Acacia begged me that I should connect my mind to hers. I know where she is everyday. And I know why she decided to turn her back to the rest of the world."

        "Tell us where she is," Steve claimed, Wanda sighs softly. "The dark cave of Angelos. The cave was named after the daughter of Zeus and Hera, crowned as the goddess of the underworld."

"Shit's about to go down." Sam heavily huffs.

/ / /

        "What the hell?" Acacia mutters as she opened an old dusty book she founds inside the cave she stayed in. It's a story, about the one person who lived here before she does. And that person left their diary there before their gone, Acacia decided to open it just incase something would happen. BECAREFUL OF THE REAPER. The words revealed from the very first page of the diary. "Why is it always about my legacy?" Acacia mocked herself,
she rolled her eyes and put the book down.
She doesn't want to read any kinds of bullshit about herself. It offends.

Luckily, she brings a whole bottle of her favourite alcohol. Alcohol helps her, doesn't mean that she's a junkie. But Alcohol was the one key that made her forgot about what she's done. So she wouldn't get depressed by it.

        Hours later, Acacia was trapped in her own thoughts. "This is not the Alcohol effect goddamn it!" She puts both of her hands on her head. She looks down so the sting won't struck to her brain, as she looks up. She saw a vision of a man, with another figures of people, she walks back slowly.

"Who are you people? How did you find me?!" Acacia was furious, she hides far enough from the world. How can these unknows find her that easy and that fast?
"Sia, it's me..." Wanda walks softly over her,
"Wanda?" Acacia barely remembers her, it's been 10 years since they last saw each other.

        "Who are they? You're not supposed to be here! It's not safe." Acacia pleads, "You're the one who's not safe, Acacia." Steve walks forward to her, "Who are you?" Acacia furrowed her eyebrows, "I'm Steve Rogers. We're here to take you out,"
"Take me out?! Do you think letting me out of here will make the world safe? People are talking about me everyday, Steve Rogers. It's not that easy, I murdered my own stepsister. People hates me for that."

"And you use alcohol to let things go?" Natasha breaks the bottle, Acacia glances at the broken bottle. "It's not that simple to let go of things, Ms. Romanoff. You need something to hurt you. That's how you let go." Sia desperately answered her. "That means, you're hurting yourself, Sia. You'll die, that's how you let go?" Steve claims,
Acacia seems very desperate at the moment.

        "I would rather die in my own hands, Captain. I felt poor for the dead." Acacia's voice were trembling. "Why is that?" Vision questioned as he sat down on a pile of rocks. "I bring people to death but I'm also a Necromancer. I bring life too, I heard what the dead people say. Literally. They talked to me, and I felt poor." Acacia explained, she gave a quick gaze to Wanda. "Pietro misses you." She spoke softly, Wanda took a deep breath, and her tears fell slowly.

"Don't shed tears, Wanda. He'll be alright." Sia smiled, she turns her smile to a frown once her gaze turns to Steve. "What do you really want from me? If I take interest in your quest, I'll figure it out." Acacia asked wisely, "Thanos. Of course you knew him, he's coming to us. He's looking for the Infinity Stones." Steve explains, "We needed you to help us. You're the one who can break the problems inside this maze, Sia. Maybe you are dangerous, but for us... You're not." Steve smiled softly.

        "The world needed your saving, Castellanos. At least, we need your saving." Sam Wilson continued Steve's words. Acacia stared at every single person infront of her. "Alright... But promise me, you'll never touch me. I beg you, I don't wanna hurt anyone." Sia pleaded, "Accepted." Natasha smiles. Acacia brings all of her bags, and stuffs. The Avenger's jet goes infront of the cave, "Where are we really going to now?" Sia asked, "Avengers Base. To see some... Old friend." Sam answered.
"When you say, you can talk to the dead... Do you really mean it?" Natasha asks Acacia, "Why would I lie? Of course I can." Sia smiled.

"Pietro kept saying that he misses Wanda, so much. Sam's old wingman says, he remembered the time when both of you fly for the first time," Acacia shuts her eyes as she listens to the dead. Wanda and Sam were speechless, "Peggy said... Nothing." Acacia is confused; Why didn't she spoke a word about Steve. "She only said... She... She fails you, Steve." Acacia finally got her words.

        "Tell her, she didn't fail me." Steve spoke.

im so freaking emo rn hahahahaah
this chapt hurts me af how tf