i. FIVE STAGES OF GRIEF

deal with it, darling

        The remaining Avengers; devastated

None of them were smiling, they were all thinking about the same thing. Are they dead?

Acacia felt a wind blowing across her cheek, something warns her. "I may have to vanish for awhile." Acacia stated to them, "Vanish? Where?" Thor asked her, "I have to talk with someone. I'll be back in 20 minutes, I guess." Acacia answered Thor softly, "Alright, but make sure you'll come back." Steve told her, Acacia nods stiffly and move away from them.

        Acacia suddenly teleported back to the cave where she stayed. It was damp and dark, different than it used to be. The floors were covered in some kind of ink, Sia clenched her fist and walks inside softly.
"Who's here?" Acacia echoed through the empty cave, footsteps were heard seconds after she spoke.

"Acacia Castellanos, darling..." A deep and soft voice of a woman echoes through the dark, Sia walks closer to the voice. Three beautiful black haired woman approached infront of her, Acacia stepped back as they got closer. "Who are you people?" She asks politely, "We're the Parcae, my love." The woman in the middle answered her.

        "The Parcae? What is that?" Acacia questioned, still not understanding about who they are. "We're destiny. Life and death lays in our hand. You are just like us, Acacia..." The woman continued, "I'm Nona, I spin the wheel of life." She softly smiled.

"I'm Decema, I measure the wheel of life." The other woman continued, "And I'm Morta, I'm the most likely as you are. I cut the wheel of life, and I decided how people go away." Morta spoke, Acacia nodded.
"We're here to answer your questions, Sia." Nona explains, Decema walks further to her. "When the mad titan snaps his finger, we created the dark reality. I know you can feel it." She softly spoke, "Yes, I remember that." Acacia answered, "At that time, we were confused. We don't know what to do, and we don't know what's going to happen." Morta continues Decema.

        "The Mad Titan is too strong, Decema haven't measured all of your friend's life.
We know that they're not supposed to die.
But all of a sudden, her measurement is gone. That's why your friends vanished." Nona explains, "We are sorry. But somehow, we know that they would return. Acacia... There's a little bit of a problem. This is not confirmed by Death itself but... I'm afraid you'll lose someone important from your friends, Sia. I only get to cut their life if I been told to do so by Death." Morta stiffly spoke, Acacia felt terrified and odd.

"Thank you very much, I- I have to go..." Acacia stated, she walks backwards and bows at them. "If you need further help, you can always count on us." Nona smiles, Acacia nods in reply and she vanished away.

        As she arrived back at the Avengers HQ, she immediately ran to Steve and the others. "Acacia, what's wrong? Why are you rushing?" Natasha questioned her, "I have something important to tell all of you... Really important, I meant it." Acacia rambles.

"What is it?" Steve asked.

authors note
see you all in the next
chapter, also the third
chapter would take place
in avengers 4, so this book
will be "on hold" after the
next chapter :((