chapter seven

Producer: and we love it! People are willing to pay to meet you!

Y/n: so I meet all of you for the first time today, I had NO IDEA who you were until I bumped into Jaeden, and now you want me to do a meet and greet?!

Producer: exactly. We're gonna put you in between Jaeden and Ellie.

Y/n: don't you have to get my consent?

Jaeden: it's fine, just think of it as paying me back for the dress

Y/n: o-oh

Ellie: come on girly this will be so fun!

Y/n: fine. *you walk out holding Jaeden and Ellie's hands and everyone's watching. I watched as everyone put HUGE obviously fake smiles on their faces, so I did the same*

Y/n: *whispers to Jaeden* now what?

Jaeden: smile, do the poses they want, and sign autographs till your hand bleeds.

Finn: *puts hand on your shoulder* Y/n you've so got the potential for this. Best of luck... Also I'm sorry about what I said. I think your amazing *you could tell how bashful he was being, his face was so red* -and I really do want to hangout and get to know each other more, we all want to get to know you more

Y/n: except for Wyatt. *grumpy pouty face*

Finn: yah... Wyatt is really delicate, and he has a huge shell, he still hasn't even warmed up to Ellie yet.

Y/n: oh...

Finn: WELP THEYRE UNLEASHING THE BEASTS GOOD LUCK

*you're surprisingly seriously real with your "fans"*

Fan: Hi omg you're so pretty and a real inspiration and omg I'm so happy and everything

Y/n: *smiling flattered* aww thank you so much love! I'm really trying this is all so new to me, and I really don't deserve all of the love I'm getting, but you are so sweet! Can I get a hug? *this was the first time I had felt genuinely happy in a long time*

Fan: Omg ya *starts tearing up* ilysm and you deserve the world y/n

*you catch Wyatt smiling at you and pretend you didn't see anything. This is the first time you feel happy in a long time*

Next fan: this is all a bit confusing but I'm so here to support you

Y/n: aw I'm really feeling tho love from you guys and please I'm way more confused than you! *laughs*

*you keep the routine for 30 minutes until*

???: fake b**ch! I can't believe your lying a*s.