chapter thirteen

Y/n: UHM IM IN THE SHOWER

*the shower was foggy glass, so they could only see the outline of your body and the color of your skin*

???: oh oh my gosh I I'm so sorry I-I just came to grab shampoo

Y/n: well one stop apologizing and get out! And two why didn't you knock?

???: o-ok sor-sorry

Y/n: well whoever this is can you go grab my stuff from Sophia's room? I forgot it and that'd be a huge help.

???: sure.

*you get out and wrap a towel around yourself, and impatiently wait for the kid to bring your stuff- the door opens*

*Wyatt comes in with his hand covering his eyes-*

Y/n: it's fine. I have a towel on-

*he trips over the rug and falls to the ground*

Wyatt: Owch... *he uncovers his eyes*

Y/n: OMG Wyatt are you okay? *you extend one hand to help him up, and use the other hand to hold your towel*

Wyatt: W-wow

Y/n: *blushes intensely* what?

Wyatt: *face turns red* Omg I-I shouldn't be in here *he takes your hand and you pull him up*

Y/n: thanks for my stuff

*wyatt tucks a strand of your wet hair behind you're ear and kisses you! You pull away ultra shocked*

Wyatt: I am so sorry...

Y/n: I-Wyatt *wyatt rushes out the door*

Y/n: *to yourself* that was strange...

*you put on your pjs

and head to the movie room*

Y/n: Jack please put on a shirt.

Jack: Y/n, I will only do that if you 'avocuddle' with me first.

Y/n: *cheeky smile* actually-

Jack: *turns red* then come here babe *pats bean bag*

Y/n: you thought! I'll pass up that offer *Jaeden walks in*

Y/n: good. I don't know how much longer I'd be able to stay here with just Jack

Jaeden: you're adorable.

Jack: hmpf I know right *as much as you don't want to, you grin at Jack*

Y/n: *looks at Jack while smiling and trying not to laugh* this smile means nothing of your concern.