Archie Andrews

I walked with Sweet Pea, Toni and jughead to southside High it wasn't much but I really did love that school and I'd do anything to keep it alive and running. Sweet Pea made a dramatic entrance as always and went to some friends he had but as for me I sat alone and started to read. When suddenly people came in our school they said it was shut down and sent us to Riverdale High I looked over at sweet pea "they can't just do this!" I said he looked back at me "I know you're pissed Y/N but we won't be here long" sweet pea said and looked around a guy with Red hair and a white smile came up to us. "I'm Archie Andrews welcome to riverdale High" he said and we all stared at him "yeah thanks" I heard a random person say as they directed us to classrooms I was forced to sit by Archie "so... Hi I'm Y/N" I said "Nice name" he said and smiled "thanks it was my grandma's" I said and looked behind me I saw sweet pea looking mad as ever seeing me talk to Archie but frankly I didn't like archie and it was cute when sweet pea got mad so I didn't care archie looked at me I had zoned off and the teacher was looking at me but not my face... My jacket "Miss Y/L/N take your jacket off now" he said I looked at him with a defensive look "make me" I said and saw the teachers eyes fire up "TAKE THAT THUG JACKET OFF IMMEDIATELY" at that moment he knew he fucked up. Every serpent that heard that stood up and surrounded him "SEE YOU ARE THUGS" the teacher yelled in fear "stop being so scared" I said and hit his arm with a stapler he screamed in pain "oh now that didn't hurt to bad" I said and walked away I walked into the hall and noticed Sweet Pea standing against the wall I walked over and leaned my head on him "what's wrong" I asked "what's wrong? What's right?" he said and looked at me "yeah true" I said and stayed on him I heard someone walking down the hall I looked down the hall and saw.....